“Good for Business” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 16 hotels in Plainfield
Jacksonville, Florida
“Good for Business”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Stayed there for a couple of days for a business meeting. the bed was good and the room was pretty well equiped. The Gym was OK as were the conferance facilities. Food was soso, but the bar tender rocked.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
CambriaSuitesIndy, Kathi Heck, General Manager at Cambria Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
The Cambria Suites Indianapolis Airport is a great place for business meetings and I appreciate you taking the time to comment on your stay and the bartender.

160 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Anna was a great server/tender. We were on the patio all week and she never got tired of us. she was very patient and the food is great too. Discount for hotel guests, too. they have a big tv and a nice coffee shop also.

• Stayed September 2013
I'm glad you were able to enjoy the patio area and the great food. I will share with Anna your comments. I appreciate you taking your time to write. We look foward to your return.
Upstate New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Traveling from upstate New York to Tulsa, OK. Anyway you cut it, it was going to be a two day trip with an overnight somewhere.

Not sure how far my wife, daughter and I would make it the first day, we waited until we had about 2 hours of gas left; in our ability to stay awake, not the car!

So, wanting to get to the western side of Indianapolis for a good start in the morning we tried Priceline's Express deals. We knew the price and class of hotel in advance but not the property name until purchase.

I had never heard of Cambria before but it's the high end of Choice Hotel's. and high end it is! A suites hotel for sure but with a level of styling and amenities that rival properties demanding far more for an evenings stay.

If you have to stay near the Indy airport, or are just passing through, you won't be disappointed by this 'Choice' Hotel.

• Stayed August 2013
CambriaSuitesIndy, Kathi Heck, General Manager at Cambria Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Thank you staying at the Cambria Suites Indianapolis Airport and we appreciate the wonderful comments. We are a new brand and we appreciate you taking the time to let other travelers know a little about us!!
Cincinnati
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Hi, I stayed at that hotel on 8/21. Lisa was a great help with checking in that night and also giving me nearby directions. I would definitely recommend this hotel just solely based on hospitality. Everything else was good too.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for noticing our "hoosier hospitality" we discuss at our daily meetings how important great guest services are. I will let Lisa know of your comment and will discuss this at our next meeting.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I was surprised at how nice this airport hotel was. It easily rivals many Ritz Carlton hotels I have stayed in. The rooms are designed well with all of the needed amenities (including two flat screen TVs, free wifi, coffee and a small fridge). The staff was exceptionally nice and the food was reasonably priced and quite good. There is no doubt I will stay here again.

Room Tip: get a top floor room so you dont have to hear someone walking around above you.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Our rooms are very spacious and as you mentioned very well designed. We apprecaite you letting others know by taking your time to write such nice comments. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope you can come back and visit soon.
Granada Hills, Ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Sir or Madame,

Even though it has taken me awhile to find the time to express to you the appreciation that I have for the service that was provided to me and members of my family for our accommodations during our stay as residents in your hotel July 19 through 21, 2013. Thanks for the hospitality and the kind and helpful employee that you provided us with from the check in to check out, thank you! There was two members of your staff that went beyond the call of duty, I hope I am getting their names right, TERRI AND BRANDON, servers in the lobby restaurant area. My family spent a lot of time in the lobby eating and socializing and the two of them identified themselves as our servers and serve the two of them did, they were also able to provide us as out of town guest with valuable information about the city and places of interest. I hope you appreciate Terri and Brandon and please relay to them my appreciation for their service and you can also thank the staff for being kind and helpful.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
We were happy to host your family reunion and are gald to hear it was a success. We appreciate your business and the comments you wrote. We do appreciate the great staff we have and I will personally will read this at our daily meeting and share with all of them.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel before and after our trip. The hotel itself is really nice and fairly new. The rooms are nice and large and the beds are comfortable. We had a very early flight and the shuttle picks up on the half hour. No problem, we got checked out and caught the shuttle to the airport. The big problem comes when you need to get back to the hotel after your flight. We had a delayed flight but called the hotel to let them know we needed to be picked up. After waiting for over half an hour we called again and found out that the shuttle picked up the flight crew but failed to pick us up at the designated location. We never saw a shuttle for this hotel. After almost an hour we got a call back from the hotel telling us the shuttle was at the hotel dropping off the crew and they would be on tgeir way. While we sat waiting we saw other hotel shuttles multiple times! Needless to say the money we saved in paying for parking does not make the hour wait for the shuttle worth it in the end.

• Stayed August 2013
CambriaSuitesIndy, Kathi Heck, General Manager at Cambria Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
I am very sorry to hear about your delayed flight and then your pick up at the airport being late as well. This is not our norm for airport pick up and I apologize for your inconvenience. I appreciate you taking the time to write and the nice comments you made about your hotel stay.

Been to Cambria Suites Indianapolis Airport? Share your experiences!