“Great hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Great hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I stayed for one night while traveling through town. I enjoyed the entire hotel. The food was every good, thanks Anna, and the room was very clean. The employees at the front desk were very helpful and knew the area very well. Thank you Tammy, Rachael, Stefan and Jonathan. I will be staying here again if I am ever in the area again. Thanks for a great stay to the entire staff.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
CambriaSuitesIndy, Kathi Heck, General Manager at Cambria Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay. I am glad you enjoyed the entire hotel and that the staff was helpful and knowledgeable.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Boiling Springs, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Nice property, but the floors seem thin and are not very soundproof. I could hear the guests in the room above walking around all evening, and then again starting at 5:30 am the next morning. We will only return if I get a room on the top floor.

Room Tip: Get one on the top floor.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for notifying me of the problem that you encountered with the noise. I am sorry that you did not have a good experience during your stay. We can place a note in a future reservation that states you prefer the top floor to help ensure that you do not have the same issue again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Anna Harriman is an excellent staff member and truly welcomes visitors to the area. She provided us coupons off local restaurants and shared knowledge about the local area with us. She made the Cambria Suites am enjoyable experience.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for noting that we do have our Reflect area which is a great place to have drinks and dinner even if you are not staying overnight with us. We are lucky to have Anna in the lounge!
Camby, Indiana, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Very clean and comfy rooms! Go see Anna in the bar!!!! She is without a doubt the best bartender and employee. Although I do recommend staying the night, even without staying you can stop in and hang out with Anna. Makes for an amazing, fun, drama free evening. :)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I stay in this hotel whenever I have business in Indianapolis. The king suites have a roman shower and an overall nice decor. The highlight of my trip is always a nightcap at the bar. Anna makes me feel right at home!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
I am happy to hear that our staff made you feel at home and that you stay here when you are in the Indianapolis area. I will thank Anna for a job well done!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

This hotel is top notch! The staff was VERY nice. Spoke with Rachel (night manager) via phone before I even got there & she answered all my questions about the room and space to fit my family. The night of my stay the bartender (John) served great refreshments w/ great conversation. The morning breakfast was awsome, Terri & Jillian (shorter hair) servers were a pleasure to meet and made sure our morning breakfast was to our liking. Compliments to the cook Billy on his preperation of the food. I give the whole evening& mmorning staff that I encountered an A+ for making our stay VERY enjoyable! I am a choice hotel member and will be returning.

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review. I will share your comments with our staff during our daily meeting. We look forward to your return.
Evansville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Terri and Amanda did awesome to serve us while we were there on a business trip. There were 12 of us and they took great care. Terri even had to go up to the 4th floor to get someone in our group a diet pepsi. Great service. Second to none. Will definately be back.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
I appreciate you making note of the great service you received from our staff. They take pride in going above what is expected to make our guest stay a wonderful experience. I will let the staff know of your comments.

Been to Cambria Suites Indianapolis Airport? Share your experiences!