“New Year's Eve” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Plainfield
Charleston, Illinois
“New Year's Eve”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I picked this hotel because of its very high rating, and was not disappointed in the least. The hotel was spotless, as was the room and bathroom. The suite was elegantly appointed with beautiful furnishings, artworks and ultra fashionable and modern bathroom fixtures. Plenty of towels...ultra clean linens and plenty of comfortable pillows on the beds. My room was across the hall from the elevators which were whisper quiet, never heard them at all. The heat/AC unit was also whisper quiet. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I'll have to say this is one of the best hotels I've stayed in, and the price was unbelievably reasonable. You can't go wrong with this hotel, book your reservation with confidence.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
CambriaSuitesIndy, Kathi Heck, General Manager at Cambria Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Happy New Year!! Thank you for taking the time to write all the wonderful comments you did and noting how you can book with confidence. We appreciate it and are glad that you selected us during your holidays.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Avon, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I had booked a Retirement party for my husband at the Cambria Suites and for the first time stayed at this hotel as well all I can say it was the BEST, Kathi Heck & Amber Armstrong were GREAT to work with and the rest of their staff Terri,Brittany,Amanda,Stefan,& Anna THANK YOU ALL FOR THE BEST DAY AND NIGHT EVER. The banquet room and food was great and when we got up to our room I was very happy to see what a beautiful room we had it was perfect and so BIG and very clean we also used the pool and hot tub it was very nice I have been in a lot of Hotels and I have to say this is the best one I have been in.

Room Tip: I stayed in a corner suite and they are very big and I like the fact you can close the door to the b...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
I am so happy to hear that you had the best day and night ever. What an exciting time for you and your family, I am glad that we helped make it special. We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience and about the service your family received.
Kalamazoo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Having stayed at other Cambria Suites before, I had high hopes for this hotel. There was no disappointment. The room was a little smaller than other Cambria Suites I've been to, but was very comfortable. The only issue with the room was the shower with the open end. I'm personally not a fan of those because of how cold those showers can get. The beds were comfortable, and came with the standard two TV's that other Cambrias offer. The internet connection was above average. The hotel has relatively easy access, with I-70 very close by. There is shopping near by, and several restaurants either next door or a short drive away. Downtown and the airport is only a few minutes drive. The staff was nice and polite. It's a good hotel that I would like to stay at again next time in the Indianapolis area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
I am glad to hear that you will always stay at the Cambria Suites when in the Indianapolis area. We are happy you chose us.
Liberty, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

One of the nicest hotels I have stayed at in quite awhile. I arrived late and the restaurant was still open. Easy access to the freeway and airport. I will always stay here when in Indianapolis.

Speed

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
CambriaSuitesIndy, Kathi Heck, General Manager at Cambria Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you for writing about your experience. I am glad you will select the Cambria Suites Indianapolis Airport whenever you are in the area. We appreciate you choosing us.
Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

A very spacious, modern hotel. Friendly, helpful staff and restaurant onsite. Best hotel we have ever stayed in. Would definately stay here next time we are in the area. Had a pool and spa and a large exercise facility. Had a great looking breakfast buffet (extra expense) although we didn't partake.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 4th floor and was very quiet.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for noting our friendly and helpful staff, they are dedicated to making our guest feel welcomed. We are glad you were our guest and look forward to having you return.
Cincinnati
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

New hotel, great styling. Was there for a soccer trip. Staff were accommodating and friendly. Hotel looks and feels like it should cost more to stay. Bar and food service were decent. Large open areas for gatherings and plenty of seating. Rooms are large, clean and stylish. Also, rooms are fairly well insulated from sides and below and above noises as well as hall noises. We were near elevator but didn't hear foot traffic. Walk-in shower was nice touch. beds comfortable and flat screen tvs in separate areas eliminated conflicts. Didn't know about this place before but now will check out Cambria Suites first wherever I go.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
We appreciate that you recongnize the value and style of the the Cambria Suites Indianapolis Airport. Our rooms are large and clean and very stylish and we are glad that you noticed. We look forward to your return.
Milwaukee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I will make this brief ...

I stay at a lot of hotels. Most are those chosen by our corporate travel folks, and this was my first stay at a Cambria Suites. If this location in Plainfield, IN (IND airport location) is indicative of other Cambria properties, I will now be requesting them by name.

Property looked to be fairly new. Staff was extremely courteous and helpful. Room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Loved the bathroom which featured a small walk-in shower.

A good workout facility is important to me. This location has a VERY spacious fitness room. Three treadmills, two elliptical machines and two bikes. A rack of hand weights, weight machine, exercise balls and mats provided everything I needed for a 2-night stay.

My only gripe was with the complimentary Wi-Fi. Service was sporadic and sometimes very slow. Fix that, and you get 5 stars!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
I am happy that you tried the Cambria Suites Indianapolis Airport and now will be requesting it during your travels. I will look into the Wifi and appreciate you bringing it to my attention. Hope to see you again soon.

Been to Cambria Suites Indianapolis Airport? Share your experiences!