“good stay, great service” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Plainfield
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“good stay, great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

Had a good stay at the hotel, staff was excellent. Brandi especially gave excellent service. After leaving a computer charger in the room, she went extremely out of her way to return it, saving me about $80. Her extra effort is greatly appreciated. The rest of the staff was great too. Overall had a great stay!

• Stayed March 2012
CambriaSuitesIndy, General Manager at Cambria Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, March 27, 2012
Thank you for letting me know about Brandi's excellent service and that your stay was great. I'm glad she was able to get your charger returned to you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
indianapolis, IN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

My husband, son and I stayed here overnight on a quick trip. We were so impressed with the quality of the hotel and room, especially for the price! Very large, clean room with very comfortable beds! My husband was able to do some work at the desk while we slept in. The only reason for not giving 5 stars were that it was a bit noisy at night. We were next to the stairway and I'm pretty sure there was a basketball game going on in the room above us, but everyone settled down by 11:30. Only other problem we had was we came down to have breakfast around 9:15am on Sunday and no one was there. No sign with times posted--that would have been a nice addition. I am sure it is written somewhere-just surprised nothing available on a Sunday morning. Coffee was good, though. Overall, I cannot wait to stay again--perfect place to stay before an early morning flight.

Room Tip: Stay on the 4th floor to eliminate any problems with walking noise overhead.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Our prices are great and we appreciate you noticing the value. I am sorry for the noise problems you encountered and that your stay was so quick. Thank you for your business!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

It was a midnight check in ...the front desk staff was alert and very genuine. Easy walk to room...free coffee in lobby was very good the next morning and the restaurant staff very helpful... Kids really liked the pool and hot tub....the choice will be easy when traveling thru Plainfield again...also a big thanks to Brandi our housekeeper...great job!!!

• Stayed March 2012
CambriaSuitesIndy, General Manager at Cambria Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, March 12, 2012
Brandi is a great room attendant and we are pleased that you noticed our staff was helpful. Our coffee is Wolfgang Puck and is just what you need in the morning to get started. Thank you for your comments.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

I'm always impressed with the level of service provided. When I checked in, the night maintenance man tried in earnest to check me in, instead of just "passing the buck."

The lady who runs the bar downstairs always goes out of the way to help customers. What is extraordinary, is that she remember from my previous stay, over a year ago.
I recommend the Cambria over the other options near by.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
We cross train our staff to be able to help in other areas during needed times or emergencies so that we can provide that great service. Anna in the Reflect area, always surprises me as well, by remembering the guest who have stayed some time ago. Better yet, she will even remember what they had to drink. I don't know how she does it, but it is fun to see if she is right!
Bristol, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

This was my first time on a business trip with my husband. The Cambria Suites made my stay very enjoyable and comfortable. All staff was friendly and very attentive. Rooms are nice, big and clean. I highly recommend this Hotel to other travelers.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2012

I am a local. I come to this hotel for an after work drink/dinner. The menu is excellent (I wish there was beef option besides the burger-but still good) and the bartender (Anna) is friendly, fun and sassy. To watch her work the bar when there is a crowd-giving each one attention, excellent service, and friendly ribbing when warranted is a show in itself. Her Long Islands and Margaritas are to die for! I highly recommend this restaurant to travelers and locals!

Room Tip: Try the Long Island Ice Teas
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
CambriaSuitesIndy, General Manager at Cambria Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, March 1, 2012
Anna is an asset to our hotel and so I hear that the drinks she makes are the best!! Thank you for taking the time to let us know.
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

Cambria Suites made my long stay very enjoyable. Staff was friendly and attentive.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Been to Cambria Suites Indianapolis Airport? Share your experiences!