“A Gem in North Central Indiana” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Peru
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“A Gem in North Central Indiana”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The Circus City Inn is a great stopping over point located about halfway between South Bend and Indianapolis. Clean and spacious rooms, friendly staff, and an in-house lounge are bright spots. Restaurants are located just a short drive away - I enjoyed Beef O'Brady's on this trip. Wireless internet was fine.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
CircusCityInn, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Circus City Inn, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you for your comments.

We are extremely happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you in your future travels.

Jill T.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Zephyrhills, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

We stayed at your hotel on April 26th. Rooms very nice and clean and desk clerks very friendly. On my way driving to Michigan the next day I received a call asking if I had lost a diamond ear ring. I did not know I was missing the ear ring. Housekeeping had found it and turned it in. They sent my ear ring to me but most important, how many places have you stayed and left something for them to call and tell you they had it and they would send it to you. I would stay again and tell all my friends coming to Michigan to stay here too. Great place.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

CircusCityInn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Circus City Inn, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
our vision: to lead the industry in superior customer care.
Bluffton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Easy to use and operate fixtures for handicapped. Better than others I've stayed in. No instructions on how to use remote TV control. Had to experiment to learn. Restaurant food was above average.
This trip advisor form is for the birds. I could not get our of it to submit my review after 10 tries.

Room Tip: Short trip from entry desk to room
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
CircusCityInn, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Circus City Inn, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Dear Guest,

We were pleased to hear that your needs were met with our handicapped room.
It is feedback like yours that help us improve our guest services and continue to provide our guests with the best experience we are able too.

Thank you again!

Versailles, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

This motel has been newly renovated, and had the same quality bedding/rooms that more upscale hotels I've stayed at have. I love that they don't use those creepy comforters on their beds. The staff was very friendly, and housekeeping even went out of their way to find me an old rag I could polish my kid's shoes with. Most comfy hotel bed I've ever slept in (aside from my son kicking me in the night), 4 pillows on every bed, and the rooms are very spacious. Yummy breakfast, too!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
CircusCityInn, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Circus City Inn, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Thank you for your kind words, we can't tell you how much we appreciate them.

Our staff works very hard daily to ensure the best quality for our guests.

Hershey, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

We give this motel a thumbs up! Super clean, well appointed room that was quiet and had a very comfortable bed. Staff was quite friendly and the hot breakfast was excellent. They allowed us to have our dog there too at no extra charge. The restaurant across the road had generous servings of home style dinners and that was a bonus for us. We stayed at the motel for 2 nights and can award it the highest rating.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
CircusCityInn, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Circus City Inn, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your "thumbs up"!!!

We will continue to provide the best service and amendities to all of guests.

We look forward to seeing you again in your future travels to Peru, IN.

Alanson, Michigan, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

The hotel was very clean. The maids did an excellent job of making the beds. We had four pillows per bed. The beds were heavenly firm. The guest internet service was easy to use but the desk was too high to type. The TV was an RCA Standard Definition--not a flat screen type but it worked well. The pool is 3-5 feet deep. The ice maker only makes hollow ice--had to keep adding ice to my drink to keep it cold because the ice kept melting. The hot breakfast was a welcomed treat. Had two room repair issues for the maintenance man. Tried to take a bath and the water stopper in the tub would not hold the water in the tub. After the maintenance man fixed it, the suction around the stopper held the water in the tub when I took a shower; water would not drain out of the tub. The only way I could get the water out of the tub was to get down on my hands and knees and physically lift the stopper up until all the water drained out of the tub. The stoppers need to be changed out to something simplier. Also need handicap grab bars in the tub area. Wish list for next visit: Remove the luggage rack in its alcove and replace with a small refrigerator. Don't need an ironing board. We stayed three days.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
CircusCityInn, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Circus City Inn, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Dear Diane,

Thank you so much for your encouraging comments. Our staff is very commited to making each and every stay for our guests an enjoyable experience.

We have, however, reviewed your concerns with our maintenance staff, and have addressed to avoid them from happening again to another valued guest.

We are pleased you chose to stay with us, and look forward to having you as our guest the next time you are travelling in Peru, IN.

Oshkosh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

A very nice update to this hotel in spring of 2012. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. I would have liked more TV channel choices. The staff was kind and courteous. The free breakfast was adequate and the breakfast staff kept the area clean and replenished.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
CircusCityInn, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Circus City Inn, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you in your travels when back visiting in Peru, IN.

Jill T.

Been to BEST WESTERN Circus City Inn? Share your experiences!