“Great food and friendly service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Osgood Grub Co.

Osgood Grub Co.
406 N Buckeye St., Osgood, IN 47037
812-689-4362
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Osgood
NORTH VERNON
“Great food and friendly service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

The food is great whether you order from the menu or eat the buffet you will not be disappointed!

Visited May 2012

“This is a MUST SEE... if your passing through our little town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

They have Great Food! Wonderful people...and very Fair Prices!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
napolean,in
“nice resturant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2012

has a lot of signs of old bussiness of the town and surrounding areas hams good

Visited February 2012
Lebanon, Indiana
“Great Place to Eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2008

We stopped here on our way to Sparta, Kentucky for dinner because it looked neat from the outside each time we had driven through Osgood.

I thought that it would be a fun restaurant based on the sculture outside the restaurant. My husband and I have often remarked that we should check this place out, and a year later, we finally did.

When you walk inside the restaurant there are tons of things on the walls to look at. (In a unique, not Applebees, way)

We were quickly sat at a booth in the smoking section. I ordered a salad and sandwich, and my husband also had a meal (being a bad wife, I forget what he got.) I got draught beer that was under two dollars.

Our waitress was awesome. She was very sweet, and got us everything very promptly. My husband goes through his diet Cokes quickly, and she was very prompt to refill.

Around our booth were paintings by a local artist of animals that were great. I'm not usually one who focuses on artwork, but there the paintings reflected on the small town feel of the restaurant.

As we sat, we saw several people who knew each other greet each other and talk about their lives. It was an endearing experience.

Our bill was under $20 which included 2 draught beers on my part.

I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who was within 15 minutes of travelling by Osgood. The prices are fabulous, the service is great, and it's an experience in small town America that I think everyone should experience.

We are lookign forward to going back on our way to our next race.