“Wonderful Find!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Matteo's Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 118 Restaurants in Noblesville
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Wonderful Find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

I just got on here yesterday to find a nice fancy place to dine at last night, and based on the many good reviews decided to give Matteo's a try. Everything was fantastic: the location on the square in front of a clock tower, the romantic atmosphere inside, our friendly and knowledgeable server (John), our meals ( I had the chopped salad and Tortellini), and even a visit at our table from Chef Matteo himself to thank us for coming in. We'll be going back again this weekend!

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

I love this restaurant and will continue to go back! Everything is delicious, from the fresh baked bread to the amazing sauces to the phenomenal tiramisu! I love the sausage lasagna the most! I highly recommend going!

Cicero, Indiana
“Simply perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

I absolutely love this place. The food is exceptional, and the service is simply perfect. I haven't had a dish I didn't fall in love with. Each and every time our server is amazing. I would highly recommend this place to everyone. Best place in the area period. Love love love it.

Noblesville, Indiana
“Great Italian Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Great food, good atmosphere, excellent service! Our waiter was very knowledgeable about the food and and expansive wine list that is offered here. The speed of service was well paced, our courses didn't run into each other, but they weren't too far apart either. The food was delicious, especially the chicken lasagna. It was an enjoyable experience and I will definitely be returning.

• Visited December 2013
“New Years Eve”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

This was one of my favorite restaurant in Noblesville, our daughter was in town and we wanted to have a nice dinner out. We made reservations and was seated right away. Ordered drinks and calamari which as chewy. Our appetizer came before our bottle of wine? Our dinner came not long after our appetizer? My daughters lasagna was flat and a very small helping, my LINGUINE FRUTTI DI MARE was cold and a table for two right next to us took a good 15 minutes reaming out the manager over their service which was painful. We were finished with our meal and out the door in 50 minutes. I know this was a busy day but we felt really rushed and the food was fair. Not a great way to ring in the new year :(

• Visited December 2013