“Loved this place” 5 of 5 stars

Description: www.mosirishpub.com
Plainfield, Illinois
“Loved this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

The food was great, as was the service. Couldn't ask for a better place. Not sure if they have an outdoor seating area, but the atmosphere inside was great.

• Visited April 2013

Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
“Great Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Great restaurant in the Hamilton Shopping Center. Great comfort food, good service, and descent price. The decor fits the Irish theme and they have a nice selection of beers, wines, and drinks.

Visited February 2013
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Unforgettably great place to dine.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I met some folks form work at Mo's Irish Pub for supper one night. We had graet beer, great food, and great service. The waitress had an unbelievable skill of remembering everyone's name- and we tested her a few times when she came by the table. The place was very busy but the staff seemed to have everything under control. Good variety of food, including some traditional Iriah fair. A good time had by all.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Danville
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

We had never eaten at Mo's before. Got there at 5:40 PM on a Friday and were seated immediately. My wife had a triple grilled cheese sandwich ( Cheddar, Swiss & American cheese with Applewood smoked bacon, tomato, avocado grilled between sourdough bread and a cup of piping hot tomato soup and it was delicious. I had a Guinness and a smoked turkey with Applewood bacon with lettuce and tomato on toasted cranberry sunflower bread. Wow it was awsume! Our waitress was always available when we needed her.

When we left at 6:15 there was a crowd waiting. We will go back to Mo's

• Visited March 2013
Noblesville, Indiana
“The food is heavenly!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

My family and I enjoyed a wonderful evening out. The food was absolutely heavenly. I had gotten the stew and dumplin soup. Neither one was overly salty had a perfect taste of down home cooking. The other people in my part had gotten the fish and chips which the ate all of it. The only thing I felt lacking is the waitress that we, she could not answer any of my questions, so she kept telling me "I don't know" and would walk away to ask someone. I had even asked her if she was new (to give her the benefit of the doubt) and she told me she has been there for 8 months.

• Visited January 2013