“Best Breakfast in Noblesville” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Indianapolis
“Best Breakfast in Noblesville”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Service and food are second to none. Wonderful pastries, coffee, tea and egg dishes. Pancakes, waffles, omelettes too.

Visited May 2013

Toledo, OH
“Leaves something to be desired”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

My husband and I went to Rosie's for lunch while on vacation. A few people recommended the place for lunch, so we decided to try it. My husband ordered the french dip sandwich and his sandwich was satisfactory (which is why I didn't rate the overall experience poor). I ordered the Reuben sandwich and it was tasteless and bland. I sent it back and ordered the wild turkey sandwich. The new sandwich I received was fine, but nothing special. I also ordered soup which was just barely warm and not very flavorful. The coleslaw was bland and full of liquid. In addition I bought two cookies on the way out; a sugar cookie and a soft butter cookie, both were lackluster and not worth the price. The restaurant is crowded and loud, not a good atmosphere for conversation. The exposed brick walls and wood floors are a nice touch, but overall lacks a warm, cozy environment. Our waiter was nice enough, but overall the staff seemed stretched thin. I would not recommend this restaurant, nor would I return. We like to support local places, but this place is just not worth it.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Dayton, Ohio
“Glad I Came In”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Wow - what a great little place to eat. The food was exceptional - one of my best restaurant meals in ages. The prices were reasonable and the server was very polite and knowledgeable. Took her recommendation on the french dip sandwich and it was tasty! Atmosphere is charming and the place was clean and bright.

I would eat here often if I lived in the area. A great little town with nice shops.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Noblesville, Indiana
“Great Gravy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

My son recommended this and said, "Get the Gravy". The food was delicious and the service fine. It's a busy place at lunch. I'd recommend it and will return.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great spot for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Rosie's place is great for a quick or leisurely lunch. The soups are homemade and the salad selection is creative and delicious. Don't forget dessert, or take a cookie to go. I have eaten here several times and the service is always top notch.

• Visited February 2013