“Quick & Healthy Lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Tampa, Florida
“Quick & Healthy Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I've been here several time for lunch while in town and I find the quality and service is ALWAYS consistant! I don't know how they do it, but they do it very well - their competitors around the block should take notice.

Visited February 2013

Greentown,Indiana
“No Blaring TV's everywhere!!! Just nice music and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I took my girlfriend Lisa to this place for Dinner and found it very nice and no TV's everywhere!
Atmosphere was nice and comfortable. Food was Fantastic! Try the meatloaf its was very tasty.
Lisa had the chicken tenders and they were great too, they sure don't skimp on the portions either. Just right amount of food and the drinks were good too.
Spoke with the Mgr on the way out and he asked how everything was, I told him I was pleasantly surprised by the place and the server was fast and always checking on us. Also told him the Food was great and will definitely be back!
Good for a Date night or family. Check it out!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fishers, IN
“Well above average-love the "small plates"!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I admit it- I really didn't want to go to Houlihan's when my friend suggested it. In the past I just thought of Houlihan's as an overpriced Applebees. Nothing special. My friend convinced me, though, and I had to admit I was really pleasantly surprised! Their atmosphere is very nice- above average in the chain restaurant realm. We've eaten at this particular one at Hamilton Town Center twice-once for dinner in a really cool back room area when we had a large party- and the other time last Saturday for lunch. The manager greeted us at the door, and seeing that my mom was elderly, ushered us to a nearby table so she didn't have to walk too far. The server, Edgar, was very fast and efficient, and friendly. We all ended up having the 4 oz. filet with french fries and asparagus- one of their small plates- for $11.99. It was REALLY good (and I've eaten steak at some awesome places)! We all loved that they had MANY small plates to choose from- we get tired of having huge amounts of food that we can never eat brought out. Their small plate options make this a very affordable place to sit in a nice atmosphere and receive good service.

If you haven't tried Houlihan's recently, give it a shot!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Noblesville, Indiana
“Average All The Way Around”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

We go to Holihans not because of amazing food or sevice, but because it is close. It also seems to be the only name my husband's friends mouth can form.

It is located nearby in a shopping mall, even though they always seem to be busy, they can still get you in about twenty minutes. The hostesses are friendly.

Appetizers and main courses are their strong points.

Desserts are not. I ordered a banana cream pie that was a travesty. Very hard bland crust, with a part of a banana sliced on it, and a dollop of cream--flavorless and cruel when I was expecting something much more custardy.

Service was good, a friend insisted her creme brulee wasn't crisp enough on the top, and immediately had it retorched to produce a crispier top.

They do need to marinate thier sangria as opposes to making it to order--very bland. It needs to sit at least for twenty-four hours, otherwise people like me who know what it should taste like write reviews on it

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great easy place to go.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

THis is a good place with good solid food. ITs esp good for folks with kids and families as it is a family type atmosphere and set up. There were kids everywhere when we went. I had one of the salads and the stuffed mushrooms and both were very good. Pops had the meat loaf and the plate was stacked overflowing with comfort food. He liked it a lot.

Visited October 2012