“You will love it” 5 of 5 stars

Robinson, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
“You will love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I had been having some stiffness and lower back pain for quite sometime, a friend recommended the Moon River Spa, as he had suffered neck discomfort due to an automobile accident, and had started getting massages at Moon River. I had never had a massage before, but was willing to try it. I made an appointment with Jenifer Blevins. The business is located directly across from the Red Geranium, so it is easy to find. Long story short, it was a wonderful experience. They offer a full range of massages and treatments, I think my treatment is probably a hybrid, but I try to go monthly, and I come away feeling a million times better. As I say they offer a full range of massages, so if you were coming to spend a night or two at the hotel, you should not miss out on spa treatment from these folks.

Visited June 2014