The front office staff was very courteous and personable. This attitude was seen throughout the entire staff including the housekeeping staff. As we walked through the halls, pleasant good morning and have a nice day was sincere and not routine or mechanical. Although room was nice and clean (the beds surprisingly comfortable!) there was a slight ring around the bathtub. I had not problem taking a shower but would have been hesitant to put young children in the tub.
the best part of all was the breakfast. Quite delicious...look out I Hop! The food was restaurant quality not the usual food trough stuff you frequently find at "free breakfast" buffets. The women that tends to the buffet was a gem! That gal worked her u-know-what off and with a smile. Carol should be commended for great service, a pleasing personality and going out of her way to make our experience an enjoyable one. We were running late for a plane and she grabbed a to-go box and fixed up a nice breakfast sampler for us. You don't find service with a smile like this often. Way to go Carol! We will be back since we have family in New Albany and need a comfortable, clean and friendly place to stay several times a year. LLB/Phoenix AZ
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Louisville-Nw @ New Albany Hotel New Albany
- Holiday Inn Express Louisville-Nw @ New Albany Hotel
- Holiday Inn New Albany
- New Albany Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only five miles from downtown Louisville, Kentucky, this newly renovated Best Western Plus offers convenient access to some of Indiana and Kentucky's finest attractions. Once known as a quaint, historic little river town, New Albany has flourished in the past few years. The downtown district has become the new hotspot with locally owned on trend restaurants and shops popping up continually. Now celebrating its 200th year, New Albany has come alive and is making its mark on the region. We are confident that leisure travelers will also appreciate our hotel's location near Louisville, home of the Kentucky Derby. Nearby family attractions include Extreme Park, Waterfront Park and Falls of Ohio State Park. Adults can spend an afternoon at Horseshoe Casino or enjoy a wine tasting at Huber's Orchard and Winery. River cruises offer a unique view of the city, so we suggest that you climb aboard the Belle of Louisville while visiting our New Albany, Indiana hotel. Because of our close proximity to Louisville, business travelers find the trip in and out of the city to be quite easy. Nearby businesses include Bass Pro Shop, Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Services, UPS, the Kentucky International Convention Center and the Kentucky Fair and Expo Center. Our hotel also features excellent business amenities, such as three on-site meeting rooms and a 24hr Business Center. Committed to promoting higher education in the region, you will find the campuses of Indiana University Southeast, Ivy Tech, Purdue Technology Center, and the University of Louisville within minutes of each other. Unlike other hotels near Louisville, we offer New Albany's best indoor pool, which is a great place to relax after a long day of meetings or sightseeing. We hope our guests take advantage of our daily, complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Other amenities include free high-speed, wireless Internet and 24 hour business center. Book your next stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS West I-64. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Best Western and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS West I-64 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.