“Not too shabby” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #53 of 116 Restaurants in New Albany
“Not too shabby”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

It was a good juicy burger. Fries were very good. Get the little fry! Regular fry is huge even tho the cup doesnt look like it. They throw it in the bag and the fries overflow into it. A little steep in price for a burger and fries. $25 for two doubles and 2 regular fries with 2 drinks. Probably would eat here again but not make a special trip for. Employees were very nice!!!

Corydon, Indiana
“I'm glad I went there. Yum!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

I stopped here one day when I was out shopping. I'm glad I did. I had a loaded chili cheese dog and some fries. After eating I was stuffed and I had enough left over fries for a couple more meals! If you go there by yourself be sure to order the smallest amount of fries you can. You'll probably still have some left over. The seasoned fries are really tasty too! Yum!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sellersburg, Indiana
“Famously Great..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

You cant go wrong with Burgers n Fries -- and when it comes to such, you can never go wrong with Five Guys. In fact, there's no other way to go when it comes to such. Short of Gourmet burgers with short waits, Five Guys is quality: from the patties to the fries and all in between..!

Visited August 2013

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Five Guys, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.