“Nothing Special” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Munster, Indiana
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Although the setting is perfect for people watching and we did request and sit on the front porch, this was just an ordinary place to eat. Upon trip advisor reviews, I selected the chicken pot pie and my husband selected the catfish sandwich. The presentation of the pot pie with a pie crust in the shape of a chiken on top was cute and the chicken chunks were sizeable, but the rest was just a standard pot pie and not flavorful. My husband's catfish sandwhich was also substantial and although the fish inside was good, the crust was heavily breaded. We didn't try any other restaurants in town, so I don't know how this compares, but I wouldn't return.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Nashville, Indiana
“The food was great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Everything about this place was great! I would come back here again. Best onion rings I have had in long time

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Louisville, Kentucky
“Good food and nice style”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We always like eating here, whether we are staying in the hotel of not. It has a Shaker style and is very attractive. The food is good for all meals we have had there. We especially like the front porch and eat outside any time possible.

Visited May 2013
Chesterton,Indiana
“Great dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

this restaurant gave my son and I a 10% discount because we stayed at the Comfort Inn. We had the Hoosier Tenderloin sandwich Platter and it was terrific, we had gotten a salad also and the House Vinegrette was the best, I then had Apple Crisp and my son got the Blackberry Cobbler, all I can say about the Artist Colony Restaurant is WOW

Visited May 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“World of class in middle of Nashville”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Very good food. Hard to get seat on the porch but its worth it. We got one by going very late. Prices a little high. Wonderful decor. Very popular and the wait time in mid-day will be long. Try to do late brunch.

Visited October 2012