“Not what I excepted” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Not what I excepted”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I had heard such great things about the restaurant that I had to try it. I was underwhelmed. I got the meatloaf, it came covered in gravy and was not very good. My husband had soup and a sandwich, he was not very impressed. We were also not impressed with the price, way to expensive for what you get. I will not be going back. There are much better and cheaper place to go.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

chicago
“Artists Colony Inn Restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Noisey, hot, poor service, and a limited menu. I read the reviews(many were good to excellent), waited for 40 minutes, and couldn't wait to leave. Average food at best, served luke warm. Prices were reasonable for a tourist type restaurant, but there have to be better places to eat in Nashville. I would never go back, nor reccommend that anybody go here to eat.

Visited October 2012
Lowell, Indiana, USA
“Love this restaurant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

It is just lovely to eat there in the winter. Food is good, maybe a little overpriced though. The service was quite good also.

Visited November 2011
Macon, Georgia, United States
“Nice Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Food was really good, crowded, but plenty of seating available, Best place to eat downtown, Good prices too.

Visited October 2012
Fishers, Indiana
“Lunch was Ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

I had a spicy chicken sandwich. Meat was tender, and it was definitely spicy. My spouse had turkey manhattan. She reported that the turkey was good, but the gravy and bread left much to be desired. Service was so-so. It took an uncomfortably long time for our waiter to arrive to take our order. In fact, another waiter volunteered to "find" him for us.
In summary, the food was OK, but the service was below average.