“Definitely Find Time for Ziplining” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Walnut, Illinois
“Definitely Find Time for Ziplining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

My son, niece, and I went ziplining at Rawhide Ranch yesterday, and it was a blast! The guides, Michael and Krystal (sorry to spell them incorrectly), were awesome! Our whole group was beginners, and they successfully and amusingly led us through 6 hops! The cost of the experience was extremely reasonable, particularly considering it was 1 1/2 hours of fun! I would definitely recommend this to anyone, and I hope to return another time with the rest of my family. We did not partake in any of the other offerings at the Ranch, but there are some other activities we may try there on another trip! Give it a try if you can!!!

Visited August 2013

Saint Joseph, Michigan
14 attraction reviews
“Outstanding Vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Rawhide Ranch is a wonderful place, particularly for families. This was our 4th year and our grand daughters always want to go back. Great horseback riding. Drew is a wonderful guide and makes the trail ride so much fun. Our grand daughters got to help him prepare the horses - brush them, etc. Fun, fun zip lining. Krystal, Molly, and Mykal are a hoot and make the zip hops very entertaining. Campfires in the evening are great. Very close the the fun town of Nashville, IN and the wonderful Brown County State Park. This year we got some friends (grand parents, parents and kids) to go and they loved it. We also have relatives who will be going in October. We will definitely return. It's now a traditional part of our summer.

Visited August 2013
Shelburn, Indiana
“Just plain awesome!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Went ziplining at Rawhide Ranch and it was awesome. Couldn't of asked for better guides. Jesse and Amy were just plain awesome. I definitely will go back.

Visited July 2013
Columbus, Indiana
“Customer comes first”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

My boyfriend and I went to Rawhide Ranch to go ziplining. Unfortunately, we got rained out and had to call it quits due to thunder and lightening safety regulations. Rawride Ranch was more than happy to accommodate us for all the bad luck. The staff was so nice, too! And they have the best alpaca socks for sale!

Visited May 2013
Urbana, Illinois
7 attraction reviews
“Great mother-daughter weekend destination”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My horse-crazy daughter (then 11) and I did a mother-daughter week at Rawhide Ranch and it was perfect. She prefers "quiet" activities so we went on several trail rides, zip-lined, and played with the baby kittens that were just a few weeks old. We took walks, talked, and just spent time together. Since we are "experienced" horse people (we have owned horses for a few years), we got to help out a little as well. Our room was clean and adorable, with a walk-out balcony from the room. I'd highly recommend this as a family destination for a quiet weekend in the country. We're going back again this summer and I'm taking my younger daughter (9) separately as well.

Visited August 2012