“Zip Lining” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 14 Activities in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore Brown County is a 1000 acre adventure retreat. We offer Zip-Line Canopy Tours, 80 acres of Paintball Fields, 30 miles of Mountain Biking and Hiking Trails, Guided ATV tours, Primitive Camping, Electric/ Water Sites, and Full Hook-up Sites, Cabin Rentals, a Fishing Lake, and a Banquet Hall. We are open year-round, you can checkout our website for details on closings and possible weather related closings. We also have rentals for the day or hour for boats, canoes, paddle boats, fishing poles and much more. All lake activities are seasonal March 1 - Nov 1 each year.
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Zip Lining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Our experience was WONDERFUL!! Bre & Aaron were our guides. They were very professional with our instructions for our Zip Lining Experience!!! They were also very personable and fun to be with. Yet very attentive to insure our safety. All six of us had a marvelous time. My Son and his Girlfriend had taken the hero zip line a month ago. We all choose the little tamer version. My Son agreed that this one was more fun for them too. The group consisted of my Son, Paul, his Girlfriend, Debbie, her Mother, Patty, her Father, Bud, my Brother, Dave and me Sharon. We all want to go again and I have already talked to two others that want to go too!!

Cincinnati, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
“Explorer Zipline Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We had an amazing time zipping through the trees!! Bree and Laurie were great guides and our entire group had a great day! Mark that one off my bucket list! Careful when coming into the break blocks...ouch! An overall wonderful experience!!!!! Would highly recommend to anyone and everyone!

Columbus, Indiana, United States
“First Time Zip Lining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We went zip lining for my partner's bithday. It was our first time going, along with some friends from Milwaukee, WI. The guides were really nice and friendly. The zip lining experience was even better. Watch out for the brakes lol :).

Brownstown, Indiana, United States
“Zip Lining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

My husband Karl and I Jill celebrated our 11th Anniversary today by having fun zip Lining. It was my first time and was totally awesome. Our guides Chase and Brett were Great and showed us a really good time. Loved those kaleidoscopes!! Thanks for making our Anniversary a great one!! Will look you both up again sometime. Have a great one!!!!

Visited September 2013
“Amazing experience! Zip on and drop axx!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

This was a once in a life time event. It was managed well and our guides Abby and Aaron were amazing!!! They were funny and made all of us feel safe and comfortable with the Zip Line.