“First meal in Nashville” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Big Woods Brewing Co.

Big Woods Brewing Co.
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Brewery and Restaurant...great beer, great food
Muncie, Indiana
“First meal in Nashville”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I got the Spinach Salad with grilled chicken with the Cat Tail Wheat beer and my boyfriend got the cheeseburger with Six Foot Blonde. I loved my meal but the beer was not what I expected. I was told it was similar to Blue Moon but it wasn't. That's ok though, I drank the rest of my boyfriend's beer. We liked the laid back atmosphere too. :)

Visited October 2012

89% Recommend
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Yum!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Ate at Big Woods Pizza. Great pizza (some of the best I've eaten) and the service was great. Had a 30 minute wait at 2PM so you know it had to be good

Visited September 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“A great local brewery in Nashville, IN”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Big Woods Brewing Company was recommended to us by locals who had nothing but good things to say about it. The menu is not your typical fried bar food but rather foods made from fresh ingredients by people who really care about the food they're serving. My husband has an unusual food allergy & the server was extremely helpful in informing us about the ingredients to help us determine if we should order an item or not. In the end we decided on the Supreme Pizza - their version is every topping available for the pizzas (you may omit selections with no problems - we did). The vegetables were fresh & still crisp, the meat was flavorful & not greasy (the bacon is AMAZING), and the cheese was the perfect amount to complement the other toppings while holding them together without overpowering everything else. The beer is very good for a micro-brew (my husband is very picky about his beer), and the server was very good about recommendations (and providing samples) based on what my husband explained he likes. *Please note this restaurant is limited to patrons aged 21 and up.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Michigan
“You gotta have the nachos!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

What a fun place to happen into during a trip into Nashville! The proprietor took the time to tell us about his restaurant and the waitstaff were attentive, but not intrusive! Their Big Woods Beers were wonderful, and they will give you samples if you are undecided. The pulled pork nachos were so good, I would definitely order them again--and I'm not a barbecue kind of gal!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Princeton, Indiana
“Service was excellent this time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

When I posted the review the first time, I had also emailed Big Woods with our complaint. They were very apologetic and they also sent us not 1 but 2 $25.00 gift cards! My husband and I decided we should give it another chance. We went in and it was such a big change! The manager Chris was our server and he was exceptional! I would absolutely recommend you try this place and the pulled pork nachos are the best we have ever eaten!! We wound up eating there 2 different days!

• Visited September 2012