“Good hamburger” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Huntington, Indiana
“Good hamburger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I had a hamburger and fries and it was very yummy! Not a big selection of food, but you will find something you like. Hope you like IU, because you'll see a lot of it in this place. Creative decor. Very nice staff.

Visited May 2012

“Unappetizing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

Stopped in here in hopes of a Club or something fresh...what we got was a greasy, bland, uninteresting selection of unusual sandwiches. My husband got burger, which was a frozen patty, and I got the hot dog burger so I could share some with our daughter. The cheap hot dog was BOILED and rubbery. So gross. The bun was so dried and stale that it literally fell apart as I tried to eat it. I couldnt even finish the sandwich. I've never been so upset about overpriced food in my life.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Nashville Sandwich Shop”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

After visiting Nashville many times and eating at the same great restaurants, we decided to try That Sandwich Place.. Since I am a Indiana University basketball fan, the decor was great. IU and Bob Knight memorabilia was everywhere.
But to the food. The sandwiches with fries and coleslaw average $9 which I think is expensive. My wife got the fish, my son a hamburger, and I got a breaded tenderloin. They were average at best. With other great restaurants in Nashville, when I visit again, I will probably go back to the other restaurants we love so much.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
West Terre Haute, Indiana, United States
“Disappointed and very overpriced”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

We have been to Nashville several times shopping and have always walked by this restaurant but we finally decided to try their food unfortunately the food was not very good and the prices were ridiculous. We paid $45 for 3 look alike frozen hamburger patties and a PB& J sandwich. It also took them awhile to refill our drinks, which were only small cups. It was also in a basement with paper signs explaining how to find your way to a restroom that wasn't even in the restaurant and it was decorated like someone's tacky garage who had an obession with Bobby Knight & IU basketball.

• Visited April 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Indiana
“Good food, better atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

Great small-town place to go. Everybody is your friend here and it is awsome to see the IU and Bobby Night memorabilia. Cheap prices too.