With a little effort, this place could be a lot better. There's an attempt to capitalize on an Amish experience, but it's a veneer that slightly masks what is essentially an out-dated motel. The front desk person was neutral at first, but seemed bothered when I reported my toilet needed to be fixed. The carpet in my room was just old, yucky and damp. I wore flip flops. The bedding seemed tired. My room faced the pool, so the train didn't bother me, but those I was traveling with were awakened numerous times in the night. Breakfast was lackluster, with no hint of the awesome Amish food I have had elsewhere. With a few improvements, this could be a simple, but decent place... though not much to be done about that train.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Amish Acres Hotel
- The Inn At Amish Acres Hotel Nappanee
- Hotel At Amish Acres
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The complimentary hot breakfast in the Geranium Room, games of checkers in the lobby, or books from the lending library, all speak of the inn’s Hoosier hospitality. As the host hotel for historic Amish Acres, the Inn at Amish Acres offers guests a relaxed and convenient setting from which to enjoy all of the attractions. Located on the fence line of Amish Acres, the inn has 62 non-smoking guest rooms and three meeting rooms. The two story facility offers three types of guest rooms that can be combined with activities at Amish Acres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Inn at Amish Acres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.