“Stay at Baymont inn” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Muncie/Near Ball State University

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Muncie/Near Ball State University to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Muncie/Near Ball State University
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3400 North Chadam Lane, Muncie, IN 47304 (Formerly Jameson Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Muncie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Shelby
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We have always stayed at The Baymont Inn In Washington Indiana and it was always a enjoyable stay. I realize The Baymont purchased this hotel from Signature Inn but I would not have opened it until there were some decent rooms.

I could not even sit in a chair until I called down for a clean sheet to throw over it. Everything in that room needed to be taken out and burned. We ask for another room but was told all were pretty much the same. The clerk said there might be something upstairs but no elevator. Two Seniors with heart problems couldn't carry the luggage up the steps. We checked out and went to another hotel.

On the good note the Staff was very nice and went out of their way to help. They can't help what the owners do. Remodel the hotel and we will return. Especially since Muncie needs some decent hotels at a reasonable rate. Not everyone can pay $150.00 a night for a hotel.......

Room Tip: I don't believe there are any good rooms.......
phoenix,az
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

We had two rooms for two nights. We arrived late & my room had a white crusty stain on the bedspread that was either cinnamon roll topping, or a male bodily fluid. Either way...it was gross. We felt like going somewhere else, but it was late & we just called the front desk. They came and changed the bedspread. Later we found some hair that wasn't ours in the sink. The next day no one came to clean our room. The do not disturb was up in the morning, but we left for the day at 11AM, and the maid saw us leave as she was across the hall. When we came back, it wasn't cleaned. I went to the front desk for new towels & told them. They said if I had the do not disturb sign on, at any time during the day, the maids probably assumed we didn't want service. I've never heard of that, and I once worked at a hotel. Also, not a good excuse when the maid saw us leave. The hot tub was out of order, and the breakfast was mostly carbs. Not a good experience, but mostly upsetting due to the lack of a clean room.

Elkhart, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Andrew checked us in 6/19-20th & had met us at room with cot made sure we had everything we needed. Offered directions and recommended dinning. The evening desk clerk Rob made us cookies at midnight. The turtle cookies are the bomb. Bobbie housekeeper went out of her way to get us what we needed,breakfast after time she actually made fresh batter for waffles at 9:30 and wasn't in a big hurry to get rid of us. Made us feel very welcomed. BiscuitS and gravy were good and we got bananas and apples and muffins to go. They have more than most for a cont. bkfst. Even helped me get ice into cooler. I don't tip much at hotels but this time I did. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Nicest staff hands down I've ever witnessed at a hotel felt like a 5 star. Great management.
Yes Tv's need updated and bathroom could use a paint job. The beds were very springy had a hard time falling asleep as a wiggle worm was in my bed. When I woke up, I felt great as I have back problems and usually wake up in pain. So I'd say the bed are great. The room was clean and no musty smells in hotel, well the pool room was a bit smelly but that understandable. Wished the hot tub was working. I've stayed at best western in town which was horrible. I used Priceline $101 for 2 nights. That's what 1 night at the Hampton was. Glad I chose to save the $. Will return to Baymont when we come back to Muncie.

Room Tip: Room 144 was nice, in the middle but had Internet problems just call and they can reset router. Room...
Saint David
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

The staff was very good! I would stay again but would hope that the beds and televisions would be updated. The breakfast was good but would have liked a little more food to be available towards the end of the breakfast time.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Muncie/Near Ball State University? Share your experiences!