“visit to olive garden” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups
Hartford City, Indiana, United States
“visit to olive garden”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

recently my daughter and i along with my grandson visited olive garden for a relaxing day out. we were greated with a smile and were seated right away. our server was also very friendly and helped assist us with what we wanted anddid not want even with the extras. service was quick and acuratea and delious. and the price was right.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Fishers, Indiana
“Soup, Salad, and Breadsticks Yum!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Lunch at Olive Garden is all about unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks for $6.95. Garlic breadsticks are soft and hot. The salad is in a big bowl of greens with extra cheese grated on the top by the wait staff. My all time favorite soup pasta fagiole, an Italian chili, has recently been edged out by zuppa toscano with russet potatoes and sausage. I like chicken and gnocchi, but there is so little gnocchi. S,S, & B is just a good meal on a chilly day.

Visited September 2012
Muncie, Indiana
“One of nicest places in Muncie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Olive Garden has been in muncie for years, but still is good. Resturants usually put on their best face when they are new and then go downhill, this place has consistent good food and service. I would go here before I would go most places in muncie

Visited August 2012
Albany, Indiana
“Where am I?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Good Food, Good Service, & portion sizes are adaquate. Atmosphere is lacking Couldn't tell u were in a resturant

Visited October 2011
United States
“Great soups”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I love the soups at Olive Garden, especially the Zuppa Tuscana, but I've never had a soup I didn't like at OG. One of my favorites there is the all-you-can-eat soup, salad and breadstick meal.

Visited August 2012