“A gentle lunch!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Indiana
“A gentle lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This tends to be a nice quiet place to have lunch. My wife and I eat here frequently because it is what I like to call a "gentle lunch" - low noise and great service.
The food is wonderful and the prices are reasonable.
I try something new each time while my wife stays with the sweet pineapple chicken which she really enjoys. I have not found anything that I have not liked. We will continue going back.

Visited February 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Very Americanized Thai Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I went for Valentines Day with my girlfriend. I was incredibly disappointed with the food we were served. The Tom Yum soup was bland, and I ordered my "Spicy Fried Rice" extra hot. I know what "Thai hot" generally connotes, but what I received was a tasteless dish. All the servers were white, and pronounced dishes improperly, so I did not expect much upon being seated. Oh well, I spent $30 and came away with a lot of leftovers. If you are a Thai food aficionado, I would recommend not giving them your business. Oh, and I waited about 30 minutes to receive my food after the people who were seated after us received theirs...

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta
“Average Thai food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Good menu--we have a large family to feed and everyone finds something to their liking. We always do take-out. Service is pretty quick.

Visited December 2012
“Thai lunch spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Regular lunch spot for some of us at work. Food is always good and service prompt. Try Pad Thai or spicy noodles. Soup, lunch, and soft drink for around $10

WI
“A nice little find.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Our daughter lives in Muncie and this is one of her favorite places. The staff is always friendly and the owners greet people like friends. The food is always excellent, plenty of it, and served in an attractive way. Muncie can be somewhat low key but the Thai Smile is a well run facility with tablecloths, wine glasses and authentic Thai food choices. My all time favorite is the Pad Thai with chicken. Very rich flavor and more then enough chicken. The lunch menu offers a healthy size of entree with a soup and one crap rangoon.Price for lunch averages around $7.95 per offering. The dinner menu is more than adequate and always enough for left overs. My husband appreciates the subtleness of the Red Curry and our daughter appreciates the vegetarian offerings. Wine is average choice but nicely served. The restaurant was closed for a bit last year due to some health safety issue but that has all been taken care of and the staff is busier then ever. Give them a try. We love it there.

• Visited October 2012