“Amazing & Affordable” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Sauk Village, Illinois
“Amazing & Affordable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

I stumbled upon Amazing Joe's by doing an internet search of the local restaurants near Ball State University. This restaurant showed very favorable reviews, so I was willing to give it a try. Once I viewed the online menu I knew my party of 5 would not have a problem finding something to eat. Once we arrived and saw the parking lot completely full, I knew it was a sign of "Great Food" inside! Yes indeed Amazing Joe's did not disappoint. My mother and I follow a paleo eating style and it was easy to select from the menu. In our party of 5, all of our dishes were different. We all mentioned how good our food tasted. Once the check was tallied up we also realized how affordable our delicious meal was.

Visited August 2014

Muncie, Indiana
“Business Dinner meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

The service ws good.The experience was very comfortable. You could carry on conversations without shouting.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Des Moines, Iowa
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

If you want very good food and excellent service, Amazing Joe's Grill is the place to try. My group made a return visit in three days after first picking it off a long list of choices.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great Service and Great Steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

We went on a Monday nite, and place was crowded with customers. We were able to get seated immediately and server came to table immediately and took our drink order (which never went empty all evening). We ordered the pickle chips which were awesome. Wife had tenderloin and I order NY strip steak. Both meals arrived quickly and hot! The steak was probably one of the best steaks I've had in years.....

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Indiana
“Great place. Great service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We went to Amazing Joes for the first time. We sat outside and the weather was perfect. We ordered our food and the waitress was well aware it was our first time there..... When the waitress came with my wife's food, she was EXTREMELY apologetic, as apparently the server was bringing both our dishes out, fell on a slick spot in the floor, and dropped mine. She apologized over and over and let us know that they would have my meal out asap, and that it would be free. Hey, stuff happens. It's how they react to it that I like to see. Pretty soon the manager came by and apologized that our first time there had been so negatively impacted. She gave us a $25 gift card and asked us to please consider coming back again.

In short, the food was excellent, the service was very good, but we especially appreciated the way they did everything they could to make up for a very honest mistake. Sometimes things happen. Good business people understand that how they react can make the difference between a very positive and very negative experience. In this case, they dropped my food and I am telling everyone how impressed I was with how they handled it. Highly recommend!

• Visited May 2014