I stayyed in a cottage which was very nice...the rooms are spaceous and very clean...room was one hundred meters close to the beach...rooms on or near the beach are next to pool and restrauant so not so sure I would stay in them...our room was quiet...good value...was not at full moon time so quiet but I heard stories of chaos at full moon party time...beach is not fine sand and gravelly to walk on in the water...wear shoes...most people use the two pools to swim in and sunbath...the food at this place is the worst Thai food I have ever eaten...breakfast was ok but as a veggie I found little to eat...ate all meals but breakfast [included in room charge] in village...they use catshup in the sweet and sour soup and noodles...hug...not fresh sauces...maybe the seafood is better...Thai managers need to improve the food as everthing else is very good to excellent...we liked the pool near the office as it was shaded...sun is very strong...
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Phanganburi Hotel Koh Phangan
- Best Western Phanganburi Hotel
- Phanganburi Hotel Ko Phangan
- Phanganburi Resort Ko Phangan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Phanganburi Resort is located on the Island of Koh Phangan, Thailand. You will find our Phangan Beach Resort in Haad Rin, where an almost non-stop activity has become one of the world’s most exciting destinations.Surrounded by the unspoiled nature, the resort is set on its own beach at the south of the island. Haad Rin overlooks the Island of Koh Samui and has brilliant sunset scenery. Explore and enjoy the experience of spending the entire holiday with on-shore recreations without leaving the resort.The adventure never ends with just a short walk to the colorful shopping, the entertainment areas and the legendary night life of Haad Rin Nok City.Besides its own long beach front, other amenities include two swimming pools, outdoor poolbar, on beachfront restaurant, spa with traditional Thai massage, banquet room, tour desk, currency exchange, minimart and a lot more.All Rooms provideLCD TV with local and international channels and remote controlCoffee/tea making facilitiesAir conditioning with remote controlComplimentary water (1 bottle/day/person)Safety box, Refrigerator, Telephone, Wardrobe, Hairdryer, Umbrella, Slippers, Complimentary Wi-Fi, Working desk, Full length view mirror ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, HostelBookers, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Phanganburi Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.