“Nice escape for family” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel NEO+ Green Savana Sentul City

You added Hotel NEO+ Green Savana Sentul City to your Saves list
Hotel NEO+ Green Savana Sentul City
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Siliwangi Street No. 1 | Taman Budaya Complex, Sentul City, Sentul 16810, Indonesia (Formerly Green Savana Hotel)   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Sentul
Jakarta-Indonesia
“Nice escape for family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Been here yesterday with family and can't hardly wait to come back again. The room was large for standard room but no bath tub. I like the swimming pool, it just two steps from your room. The food was good and they provide free takjil during this ramadhan. The location was a little bit far from toll jagorawi road but it was near from jungleland theme park. And it side by side with taman budaya where your children could having outbound there.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
NeoSentul, General Manager at Hotel NEO+ Green Savana Sentul City, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Dear Meiriana Hudanti,

Thank You very much for stay with us, we're waiting your next trip to our hotel.
Have a nice week end.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Indonesian first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Just checked out from this hotel today and I can hardly wait to write the positive feedback.
Starting from the location, the large rooms with connecting doors, "private" pool feel ..because there were just us swimming in the pool right in front of our rooms..what a brilliant design !!
The kids were so excited to see this hotel, especially because of this sort of private pool- like, like in Bali.....probably because we checked in on Sunday.. not so many other guests around yipppiiee...
The room service was tasty, we ordered soto blora, chicken wings (so crispy...), ayam bumbu rujak, sop buntut goreng (yummmyyy...) etc.. PLUS...THE PRICE WAS VERY REASONABLE..
Unlike other unbelievable hotel price on meals, this time, I smiled from ear to ear hahahaha...
What can I say, when you bring 3 kiddos and 3 adults with a "rubber tummy" style, you would have expected to budget extra money on meals :)
In conclusion, this hotel is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for families... will be my 1st choice on spending holiday in Sentul area. Keep up the good work, Neo Savana!

Room Tip: 1st floor rooms are better if you want to jump in the pool right away .. and pick Sunday or week-day...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
NeoSentul, General Manager at Hotel NEO+ Green Savana Sentul City, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Dear Ragil Toronto,

Thank You very much for your feed back and made our hotel as first choice.
Waiting for your next trip to our hotel with your family.
Please send our regards to your kiddos.
Have a nice day.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Overall everything are excellent except their service. I booked a spa but no one came to my room. I requested for extra towel but no one send it to me. Also nobody help me to bring all my lugages to my room upon check in. So sad :( Good hotel but bad service!

• Stayed May 2014
NeoSentul, General Manager at Hotel NEO+ Green Savana Sentul City, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Dear KApriliani,

Thank You very much for your feed back, we apologize for inconvenience happened during your stay. Unfortunately, we could not find your name in our system history in May 2014.
We really appreciate for your comments, and we could improve our services in the future.

Enjoy your weekend

Regards

3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Good:
The hotel is good, also the room....especially space of room.
Location & view is good also

average:
breakfast & lunch menu

minus:
no concierge....when arrived
mosquito..too many
after i used a cups coffee, (maybe) the cleaning service picked it up but no return its
so when im check out time, the hotel blamed & charged me for the missing cups coffee.

Room Tip: rooms on front swimming pool is better
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
NeoSentul, General Manager at Hotel NEO+ Green Savana Sentul City, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Dear Dudhye,

Thank You very much for your feedback. Apologize when your arrived our bellboy still in other room. We do more spray now for the mosquito in our room especially before our guest check in.
About the missing mug as per our standard our staff not allowed clear up until the guest check out. Apologize if we have to charge it. Thank You and we're waiting for your next trip to visit us.

Jakarta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Friendly staffs, helpful and good location. Nice pool, just a step from the room. Easy to watch the kids. Next to jungleland theme park and easy access from the toll. Good option for golfer as well and office function.

• Stayed May 2014
NeoSentul, General Manager at Hotel NEO+ Green Savana Sentul City, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear Aufridus,

Thank You very much for your comment and recommended our hotel.
We're waiting your next trip to our hotel.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

I totally share the prior opinions that the hotel's scenery is very nice and room are spacious. Also the bath rooms are very spacious and I like the way they are separated from the rooms. Shower, Toilet and washing are three separate parts. Wifi is extremely fast.
I cannot share at all the reviews regarding service. People are extremely friendly, and even the General Manager came in person to discuss if anything is to be improved. So he really actively asked for the negative feedback. The view from all the rooms are amazing, you look at the pool at night, really relaxing. As far as I know there are not too many facilities (not sure, but I did not see any spa or fitness room, which I really miss, when I am in a hotel), The breakfast was in my opinion very good. Orange Juice which is often very bad is tasty, they even served freshly maid smoothies, there was also Western Food available which I highly appreciate and staff was extremely friendly. Maybe the hotel management worked hard to improve after the hotel opening, but I cannot confirm the comments stated before.
As a summary: In this price category Neo green is the new benchmark in Bogor Area.

Room Tip: The higher the number the more away from the people..
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
NeoSentul, General Manager at Hotel NEO+ Green Savana Sentul City, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
Dear Ralf,

Thank You very much for your review, we don't have fitness room but we have spa in our hotel.
And for orange juice we will improving in breakfast time.
Once again Thank You for staying with us.

Jakarta
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Plus point :
1. I definitely love the room. It's big and comfort.
2. Location. Near to jungle land and not too far from toll gate
3. The wifi is great. It was nice to have the wifi
4. The pool is good

Minus point :
1. When i arrived at your hotel, no concierge was welcoming me and help me with my belongings. I have to wait few minutes until finally someone help to handle my bags
2. Check in time. Check in process takes quite some times. I took two rooms and none of them are ready when i check in, and it was 15.30 already..
3. Please improve your breakfast. Almost all the food was tasteless and your coffee is an absolutely no.. It was not coffee, more like water with coffee smell..
4. My sister order room service though. Amazingly, the food was nice, but she was asked to pay cash since my room was put under cash basis. I tried to explain your staff and ask to open my credit card and i gave the card to him but instead he charge the room service bill direct to my card...
5. Hot water. During my 2 nights stay in your hotel, i notice your hot water system is not stable. On afternoon shower the water sometimes hot and some other time no hot at all. On morning shower, there was only warm, almost cold water available
6. On the day i was about to check out, after having breakfast one of your staff was painting on the stone wall in front of my room? Can't it be done when no guest in the room? The smell of the paint is so strong, but i was about to check out so i don't say anything at the time
7. The fridge in my room also not working. It was defrosting with water dripping all over the fridge

Room Tip: ask for room at 1st floor, you will get the room facing direct to the pool
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hotel NEO+ Green Savana Sentul City? Share your experiences!