“Delightful staff!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South
Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4715 North Main Street, Mishawaka, IN 46545 (Formerly StudioPLUS Deluxe Studios)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #12 of 14 hotels in Mishawaka
Wisconsin
“Delightful staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2011

Hotel is clean and very well maintained. The front staff and management are wonderful. They always call us by name and seem concerned of our comfort.
To be at a hotel over the holidays, there is no other place I would rather be!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family

34 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2010

Got this hotel at the last minute to go up for the ND/Stanford game. Should have stayed in Elkhart instead. The girl working the front office was very nice but other than that, I would have rather slept in the car. The room smelled of smoke and bacon grease. It was so powerful, even my friend whose a long time smoker couldn't take the smell. The TV didn't work and there was no one there to even try to fix it. The carpet was so sticky, we didn't dare walk around with bare feet. We had to keep the window open because of the smell and it got quite chilly one night. We turned the heater on and the smell was awful. The smoke from the heater activated the smoke detector so we couldn't even use it. If you need a place to stay for an extended period and could use the kitchen, I guess you might be able to handle it. For a weekend stay, please look somewhere else. Especially on a football weekend. To be gouged for those prices for that room was terrible. And they even charge you for internet access.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
Sheffield, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2010

I travel for a living and have extended stays all over the USA. I stayed here over three projects and about three months of stay. The price was great, staff was excellent, and a very peaceful area. I have no worries in this location as I find in many areas we travel to. Staff was more than occomidating and made arrangements to extend my scheudle twice during my stay as I continued in the area with other projects. Was actually sad to leave after that long but had to head out for the next project. My room was very clean, up to date, and well maintained, not like so many I stay at. I give Todd (the Manager) two thumbs up!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Alexandria, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2009

My wife, our dog, and I stayed there on August 1st, 2009. This is a clean, no frills, almost antiseptic facility. There was nothing wrong with it. But it felt like an institution.

The staff was great, friendly and attentive. There was plenty of space to walk our dog. And there were many restaurants nearby.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2009

My husband and I travel 46 week a year on business and try to find nice, comfortable hotels to stay in. Studio Plus in Mishawaka is now one of our favorits. It is a very nice hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful to all our needs. The manager, Tony, was most helpful and does a very good job running this property.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
Las Vegas, NV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2009

I am pleased to say that the hotel is now top-notch. The service is better than ever, and a new hotel manager Tony is a great guest service provider. You can really tell he takes pride in the property from check-in to check-out. I had to stay here 4 days while I was on business and the Residence Inn was full. Thankfully, this was comparable to the Residence Inn unlike most Studio Plus chains which can be a hit or miss. This hotel had a newly renovated room, spacious, large, internet access, no breakfast but lots of great options within walking distance.

The only downside was the elevator was a little noisy at night but overall I felt safe, secure and well taken care of while I was on property. It looks like there was great laundry facilities, hot tub, and pool even though I did not use these services.

Great hotel, close to the university and colleges, close to a great mall, center location, safe, easy and convenient. I will be back!!

I could not pass up the rate! NO MORE RESIDENCE INN FOR ME! Even though there are no Marriott Reward Points here.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2006

The only reason I stayed at this place was because I was in the process of moving to the area and it allowed pets.

This place could have the potential to be a decent hotel if the manager gave a ----. First off, almost everything is either broken or dying. The outdoor hot tubb was broken and so was most of the equipment in the fitness room. The fridge in my room was constantly making noise.

The TV in the fitness room is limited to only 3 channels (lousy ones) and there is no volume.

The wireless internet connection was constantly loosing its connection. I spoke to several other guests who mentioned the same.

Be carefull when entering your room too. The closet has glass, mirrored doors and there is no doorstop to prevent the room door from smashing into it. I had a few close calls when carrying stuff in with my hands full.

Complaining to the manager was useless at this hotel. She would just shrug her shoulders, make an excuse for it and tell you it would be fixed. Not a single issue I brought up was ever addressed.

Also, since the place allows pets, it stinks of whatever chemical they use to mask the pet odors.

I suppose a crime ridden, cockroach infested place would have been worse.

• Stayed June 2006

Been to Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South

Address: 4715 North Main Street, Mishawaka, IN 46545 (Formerly StudioPLUS Deluxe Studios)
Location: United States > Indiana > Mishawaka
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #12 of 14 hotels in Mishawaka
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Studioplus South Bend Mishawaka

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.