“South Bend trip” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Mishawaka Inn

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Mishawaka Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Mishawaka Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   445 University Drive, Mishawaka, IN 46545 (Formerly Hampton Inn South Bend/Mishawaka)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #3 of 14 hotels in Mishawaka
Nunica,Mi
“South Bend trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Hotel was very nice. Bed was great. Room was a king suite. big room . Breakfast was good. same oh stuff. No breakfast meat. all other was good. I would for sure stay here again. I din,t use the pool. But it looked very nice and clean.

77 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Greensburg, Pennsylvania, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

I checked in on Friday with my family.my towels were dirty my sheets were dirty.and I was told I would not be charged for my room.i was anyway! After a number of calls to Erica the manger it was never taken care of.now I know why I only stay at marriotts!

• Stayed June 2013
Erica W, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Mishawaka Inn, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Dear Jeanine, I can not apologize enough for the problems that you had during your stay. I know that when refunds are made sometimes they do take up to a business week to go through. If it does not indeed go through please contact us and I promise that we will make it right. We take comments like this very seriously and are working very hard to make sure that an incident like that never happens in the future. Again we are very sorry that you experienced problems during your stay and if you have any further question or comments please let us know. Like I said we will make sure that this is made right.
Lebanon Ohio, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Staff was friendly and very helpful. room was clean and neat. Bed was comfortable. T.V. kept loosing signal and had to be reset a few times. Breakfast was very good for self-serve, with omlets, sausage and waffels, fresh fruit. Just about anything you could want, and more than most hotels. I would definitely stay here again.

Shreveport, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

While looking for a place for a long term stay of a couple of months or more while on a job in Michigan, I happened upon this property. It is very nicely located and quiet easily accessable, close to several eating places and to some main arteries and at the same time kind of hidden. The staff I have come into contact with have all been very nice and cordial and all are quiet helpful in giving me directions to some of the places I have to get to. The property manager is extremely competent and professional. The property has a good appearance when you drive up, which usually means that the interior will be the same. I have not had a chance to try breakfast, as I am gone before the hour it begins. Any time I come back this way, this will be the first place I inquire for a room.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Erica W, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Mishawaka Inn, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear James, First of all thank you for staying with us! We are pleased to hear that you can call the Best Western Plus in Mishawaka your home away from home. I will pass on all the good comments to our staff. We really take pride in what we do here and it is always great when we get comments like yours! Enjoy the rest of the stay and we hope that each time you come back we make your stay more and more enjoyable.
Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Stayed here on the way home to Massachusetts with our grandson. Pool, a must for him, very clean a just right size for a 6 year old. Room was somewhat small but comfortable. Staff were helpful . Breakfast was average. Okay place to stay if you are traveling though

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Erica W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Mishawaka Inn, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us how you enjoyed your stay at the Best Western Plus in Mishawaka! Very glad your grandson liked the pool, and that you thought our staff was friendly. The entire staff takes great pride in our hotel and comments like that really make our day.Guest comments are very helpful to us, they let us know what we are doing well and what areas we may need improvement. I see that breakfast for you was just average. We are currenty are working on getting new items right now. I hope we get a chance to show you the steps we are taking to improve. Thank you again for staying!!
Fort Wayne, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

If you blink you will pass right by this place. Its a nice hotel tucked in behind the 80/90 toll road off of West University Dr. They have a pretty decent breakfast, the rates are reasonable, the staff is great, and the pool is always refreshing. I recommend upgrading to the King Suite for $10 more-you get a way bigger tv and its very spacious. If I didn't think this place way good, I wouldn't be giving them a good review, and I wouldn't be staying here everytime month I'm in town for business. Plus there is a movie theatre 1 block away.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Erica W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Mishawaka Inn, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Dear Johnny,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We love to see the same friendly faces here at the Best Western Plus in Mishawaka. And you defiantly are one of those friendly faces! I am glad that you like (and noticed) the larger television in our King Study. Thank you again for the feedback and the kind words. Travel safely and we will see you next month!
Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I was delighted to find there is a Best Western in the Mishawaka area again! We stayed there recently when visiting family ioer 4th of July week and found the hotel to be clean, comfortable and a great pet friendly place as well. We have two small dogs and there is a great area to take them out back to do their business and get a bit of exercise.
The pool area was nice, and the water temp was comfortable. Breakfast choices were good and food was hot, however the staff was very slow in refilling items and the dining area was backed up for quite a while, with people spilling out into the lobby area while waiting.
The staff was awesome! Everyone we encountered was friendly and helpful.
My only real complaint was the height of the beds and the rooms are a bit small. I am having some knee problems and trying to get in and out of the bed was a bit of a challenge. The staff does offer step stools, but I have a real problem at the moment using stairs or steps due to my knees. there was a nice comfy chair and ottoman in the room, but it was very hard to squeeze into the area by the bed and the desk chair all crowded at one ond of the room.
But all in all I will definately stay there again on my visits to the area!

Room Tip: We had room 121 which was a good location for being a pet owner as it was close to the back door to...