“Fabulous Salad” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Granger, Indiana
“Fabulous Salad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

We LOVE the salad! It is a treat to go there for dinner. They also have a great party room downstairs with its own bar.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Indiana
“Wonderful- try it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I read the previous reviews and really doubted that we would enjoy our evening, however, it was greatly improved from what I read. Our server was Kelly. She was attentive, patient and excellent at her job. The food was wonderful. Don't miss the salad. We had ravioli's and chicken scaloppini. Could have easily split an entrée, but glad we have leftovers! Totally enjoyed our visit.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
indiana
“terrible service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

food is good, however, terrible service, for us on past two visits and other friends who have been there. lucky to get a glass of water, plus waitress never brought my husband's dinner - no apology, just offered to box it up to bring home - will never go again.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Indiana
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

My husband and I visited on dyngus day not knowing they had a half off special. We had to wait about 45 min. which wasn't a huge deal. The food is outstanding. I had angel hair pasta with diovolo (sp?) sauce and crab cakes. He had spaghetti with meat sauce. Both were above most of the higher priced Italian places in the area. This is relaxed, casual restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mishawaka, Indiana
“Watch out for the snippy waitress & rude bartender”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

As most of the reviewers have said, we love the Italian salad. Although when we have ordered it to go it is not as large or has as much meat and cheese as when dining in. We are happy with the food and like the environment. Be prepared for rude service. First of all the bartender always acts rude towards me and my guests and acts as though you are invading a special regulars club. I went to Reggio's aprox 5 times within a two month period and it was always the same bartender and the samer behavior. I used to be a bartender, waitress and restaurant manager. I would fire her immediately. Very poor appearance and attitude. I do have to say I have had several good waitresses but there is one that has been there a very long time and is just rude. We got a lecture while we were eating our salad that in the future we should ask for things to be left off of the salad if we were not going to eat them as it is costly for them. Excuse me for taking the olives off of the salad. How dare she lecture me, the customer. She is never cooperative and I get the feeeling they really do not go out of there routine for anybody. Then we waited forever for our bill and it was not busy at all. The boss really needs to reavaluate his staff. There are many who would love the job and some fresh faces would be delightful. We have not been back since the lecture, Not sure I will go back or tell anyone else to.

• Visited August 2012