“Huge portions of tasty food for the right price!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #45 of 167 Restaurants in Mishawaka
Cuisines: American
“Huge portions of tasty food for the right price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Where do I start?? This was my first time at this location and from the previous reviews I was a little concerned about how the service would be. However we were greeted quickly by a pleasant hostess and server. I ordered the Buffalo Chicken wrap and the portion size was ridiculous!! For less than $8 I received four large wraps with fries! I will be back to try some of the other many good looking entrees!!

• Visited April 2013

Mishawaka, Indiana
“average food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

the first 3 times i been there the food was either undercooked or overcooked the fries come out salty as all get out and the management team seems to not care too much about their customers.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
South Bend, Indiana
“Fantastic Birthday!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

It was my birthday, and people suggested that my husband take me there for lunch. The name turned me off, until we pulled into the parking lot, and parked in front of a lovely building. Upon walking in, we were treated SO well. The food was excellent with more than enough in the servings. We had their nicely stacked onion rings before our meal. They were the best I've ever had. My chicken pot pie was superb and my husbands salmon was perfect. The atmosphere was quaint and quiet. I couldn't have asked more of the service or the food. We've suggested this restaurant to all our friends looking for a nice place to eat. We'll be back.

• Visited January 2013
Mishawaka
“Good Food, Good Prices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

After driving by numerous times we decided it was time to stop and try this new restaurant in our area. Wait was reasonable, and we were very pleased with the menu selection. Service was good, and the prices were really quite good.

• Visited March 2013
Collinsville, Oklahoma
“Never Got in to Eat”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

We called early in the day to see if we could get a reservation for a group of 10. The woman on the phone acted like they took reservations but we could just come at 11:30 and they could seat us. When we arrived we said we had a group of ten and they woman and man at the podium quietly discussed with each other and then said it would just be a few minutes while they set up. They pointed to two tables toward the back that they would put together. A group of seven came in just behind us and were told to wait just a moment. Another woman came to the podium and had a short conversation with the two hosts who then looked at me and said it would be 35-40 minutes before they could seat us. While we were considering this change, she looked at the group of seven and told them their table was ready. She then took them to the tables they were supposedly setting up for us. I looked at her incredulously that they could seat that group but couldn't seat us... The woman that had come to the podium, who was older and appeared to be a manager said that they couldn't seat a group of 10 together but they could seat up to 8 people together so they went ahead and sat the other group. There wasn't an apology or any sort of accommodation made for us. We found the whole situation rather unbelievable and rude. We left and went across the street to Papa Vino's. We were SO glad we did as we had a great experience there. See reviews.

Visited March 2013