“Excellent again!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
indiana
“Excellent again!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

This place rocks. The chille reanos are amazing. No other words. The fajitas are amazing. The salsa is wonderful. The family runs this and the grocery store next door. I know this isn't the greatest review but the menu is 5 pages long and they have a lot of drink specials.

Visited November 2013

Winthrop Harbor, Illinois
“Amazing salsa!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Stopped for a quick lunch. This is a family owned and run restaurant with excellent food. They have several different salsas and I like it hot! They did not disappoint! I will go here again!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Carmel, Indiana
“This is the real deal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

This is a great Mexican restaurant hidden in a strip mall behind Outback. We seemed to be some of the few non-Hispanics there, so my thinking is that the food must be pretty authentic. The guacamole was the best I've ever had. There were four of us and we each had a different item and we were each quite pleased with our selections. At the end of the meal, a cinnamon dessert arrived. It was a flour tortilla with cinnamon and a cinnamon sauce and a dollop of flavored whipped cream. I thought that I was too full, but as luck would have it, I made space. It was a nice ending to a very enjoyable meal.

Visited October 2013
South Bend
“If you want authentic...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

The best and most authentic Mexican food around. Very reasonably priced, great portions . Salsa and chips are awesome. Drink specials and lunch specials daily.

Visited April 2013
Elkhart, Indiana
“Terrible!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Horrible customer service, the waitress couldn't be any more rude and the wait is extremely long. After waiting over 45 minutes for food the order was made incorrectly, I ordered shrimp enchiladas with no onion and to my surprise it was mostly onion, after calling to complain all I got was excuses and no apologies. Don't waste your money or time at this restaurant.

• Visited July 2013