“Cozy with good food and beer” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 120 Restaurants in Michigan City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Off the shores of Lake Michigan you will find Shoreline Brewery offers twelve taps of Indiana craft brew all made onsite. This Brewery has been nestled a block away from Lake Michigan's singing sands since 2006 and is a two time World Beer Cup award winning brewery. The restaurant offers Upscale Pub Grub and has been acknowledged my local news agencies for the popularity of the beer.
Northern Illinois
“Cozy with good food and beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We had a good meal here and a good time. My husband and I both had macaroni and cheese with onions and bacon. It was very warm and filling. My daughter had the veggie burger and said it was very good. I don't remember what her boyfriend had but I know he enjoyed it. The servings were ample and the men washed it down with beer. My daughter and I had sodas that were very delicious.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Take a break from shopping”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

We didn't even know this place exsisted, thank you Travel Advisor!!!!! Enjoyed the atmosphere, I would return, the food was average but everyone had enough to eat and had fun. The marketing team does an awesome job, love the branding logo.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chicago
“Come in for the beer - but don't pass up the food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Great down to earth place. Feel free to bring your kids - but it is a bar. Beer is consistently good and there is always a nice rotating selection to choose from. Staff is knowledgeable about their beers and you can ask for sample tastes. They have beer special nights. We were there on a Sunday and had $8 dollar pitchers - of good beer! The big surprise is the food. We are continually amazed with the quality and unique specials on the menu. The burgers are great and are wonderful with a beer, but do try some of their other dishes.

• Visited October 2012
indiana
“Wonderful place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

This was my 2nd time. This time I took my husband before we went to the outlet mall. Our server was very friendly & knowledgable of the beer & food. The tomato soup & ribs were excellent as was the beer. Dont forget to try the warm pretzels for your appetizer.....delish!

• Visited October 2012
illinois
“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

All of my visits to the outlet mall and I never knew this place was here. What a great place! Food was outstanding and the beer was good too.

Visited October 2012