“Great Motel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hidden Inn Motel & Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Michigan City
Hidden Inn Motel & Cabins
You added Hidden Inn Motel & Cabins to your Saves list
10303 N Us Hwy 12, Michigan City, IN 46360   |
Davenport, Iowa
“Great Motel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Hidden Inn is one of the best motels I've ever stayed in, and I've been in a lot of them. The individual cabin was delightful, as there was nobody next door to make any noise. It was easy to move things into and out of the motel because I could park the car right next to the door. The owners of the motel, Tim and Debbie, were very friendly and courteous.

With regard to the "Sharing with friends" section below, let me say that I am not on Facebook but have no qualms about giving my real name; it's Ted Woodruff.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Wurzburg, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

The Hidden Inn is a nice and clean place to spend the night. You really get great value for your money there. Many thanks for the owner who had great advice about the places to see and where to eat (for example Casey's in new buffalo for dinner or Rosie's for breakfast). We really enjoyed our time there. Greetings from Germany!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Delaware, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

This was my first trip to Lake Michigan, so I wasn't sure where to stay. I was lucky to find this charming little hotel. You can let the breeze blow through the screen door or sit outside & enjoy the peaceful woods. The room was clean, comfortable & tastefully decorated. Tim & Debbie were so friendly and accommodating, giving me directions when I got lost, recommending local restaurants & activities, & even letting me play with their dog Vinnie. And you simply cannot beat the value. I'm looking forward to my next visit!

Room Tip: Room #5 is the perfect size and price for a single traveler.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Middle River, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

We decided to stay here, as my mother and father were very close friends of the original owners. Our stay was delightful, and brought back so many memories for me. I know the Bennetts would be so proud of what Tim and Debbie have done with the motel. Tim is exceptionally friendly and I really enjoyed sharing some of the history of the motel with him. I should say more like candid stories of days gone by. The cabin we were given was very clean and tastefully decorated. We loved the peaceful setting of the woods. I even got to enjoy one of the great thunderstorms coming off Lake Michigan. Having moved to Maryland years ago, staying here was really special for me. Thank you Tim and Deb for the wonderful stay we experienced. Five stars for you both!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Alamogordo, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Debbie and Tim were wonderful hosts at their very unique and comfortable motel. The rooms are perfectly appealing with full amenities. All of this comfortably nestled in some of the most gorgeous wooded areas I've ever seen. It's a five-star experience for two-star pricing. Well worth every minute. Would highly recommend to all friends and family. It's the jewel in the Michigan City crown!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Savoy, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

My kids and I stayed here last weekend and loved it. Tim's personal service exceeded our expectations- he offered to dry our rain soaked beach towels after we left them out overnight.
Our cabin was clean and comfortable & was just what we needed..a comfortable place to lay our sleepy heads after a day at the beach. Thank you, Tim, for the directions, the recommendations on where to eat and for all you did to help make our stay in Michigan City so enjoyable.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I spent over 10 days here with my daughter in July. What a wonderful find. There is nothing lacking. The rooms and cabins are adorable and fully outfitted, even with fridges and microwaves. It's a great location, close to the beach and restaurants, but in the woods so is tranquil. Tim and Debbie (and dog Vinnie) are wonderful hosts, and they feel like friends now. The prices can't be beat for the area. I loved it so much, but don't really want to say it too loudly, as it wouldn't be as special if it were always crowded. Thanks Tim & Debbie! i hope I get a chance to come again.

Room Tip: Cabins are best, but the rooms are also fine (just smaller). Cabin 10 is the quietest, with a prett...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
The Harbor Grand
#3 of 8 in New Buffalo
4.5 of 5 stars 244 reviews
Holiday Inn Express New Buffalo

Been to Hidden Inn Motel & Cabins? Share your experiences!