“A wonderful trip down memory lane.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hidden Inn Motel & Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Michigan City
Hidden Inn Motel & Cabins
10303 N E US Highway 12, Michigan City, IN 46360   |
Middle River, Maryland
“A wonderful trip down memory lane.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

We decided to stay here, as my mother and father were very close friends of the original owners. Our stay was delightful, and brought back so many memories for me. I know the Bennetts would be so proud of what Tim and Debbie have done with the motel. Tim is exceptionally friendly and I really enjoyed sharing some of the history of the motel with him. I should say more like candid stories of days gone by. The cabin we were given was very clean and tastefully decorated. We loved the peaceful setting of the woods. I even got to enjoy one of the great thunderstorms coming off Lake Michigan. Having moved to Maryland years ago, staying here was really special for me. Thank you Tim and Deb for the wonderful stay we experienced. Five stars for you both!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

32 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Alamogordo, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Debbie and Tim were wonderful hosts at their very unique and comfortable motel. The rooms are perfectly appealing with full amenities. All of this comfortably nestled in some of the most gorgeous wooded areas I've ever seen. It's a five-star experience for two-star pricing. Well worth every minute. Would highly recommend to all friends and family. It's the jewel in the Michigan City crown!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Savoy, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

My kids and I stayed here last weekend and loved it. Tim's personal service exceeded our expectations- he offered to dry our rain soaked beach towels after we left them out overnight.
Our cabin was clean and comfortable & was just what we needed..a comfortable place to lay our sleepy heads after a day at the beach. Thank you, Tim, for the directions, the recommendations on where to eat and for all you did to help make our stay in Michigan City so enjoyable.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I spent over 10 days here with my daughter in July. What a wonderful find. There is nothing lacking. The rooms and cabins are adorable and fully outfitted, even with fridges and microwaves. It's a great location, close to the beach and restaurants, but in the woods so is tranquil. Tim and Debbie (and dog Vinnie) are wonderful hosts, and they feel like friends now. The prices can't be beat for the area. I loved it so much, but don't really want to say it too loudly, as it wouldn't be as special if it were always crowded. Thanks Tim & Debbie! i hope I get a chance to come again.

Room Tip: Cabins are best, but the rooms are also fine (just smaller). Cabin 10 is the quietest, with a prett...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

My husband & I just spent the weekend at Hidden Inn Hotel & really enjoyed ourselves. This hotel is small, but very clean and quiet. There are also a few cabins that are larger, but we just needed a place to sleep so decided on the hotel room. Tim, the owner is very personal & helpful & made us feel right at home. The hotel's location is perfect for hitting the beach, shopping at the outlet malls, gambling at the casino or tasting wine...you can't go wrong. We will definitely be back. And I almost forgot to mention the reasonable price is hard to pass up. We originally were going to camp, but this hotel was only $20 more dollars per night than a campsite!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I just came back from my stay at Hidden Inn. Cute cabins and rooms nestled in the trees. Very tranquil , one would never know you we're just off the road. Tim and Debbie were soooo nice! They had great suggestions where to eat and where visit. My cabin was very nice, clean and welled equipped with microwave and mini fridge. I would recommend the Hidden Inn to anyone. I will definitely come again.
(Thanks Tim, Debbie and Vinny, for a lovely stay)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I would highly recommend the hotel for anyone! Very clean and well maintained! The owners Tim and Debbie are very nice and helpful! We stayed in one of there cabins that had one Queen size bed, small tv with Directv and all movie channels. Cabin was very clean. They also provide a nice picnic area with a grill and picnic table, but recommend bringing lawn chairs. We will defiantly be staying here again in the future.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hidden Inn Motel & Cabins? Share your experiences!