“whats not to like..” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Kells, Ireland
“whats not to like..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Had been here a year ago so this was return visit. Had two evening specials, fish and pasta, they were yum ...pasta was Alfredo, sauce was light and creamy, fish dish was fresh with good veg . Waiting staff good. Lovely the casual bar atmosphere yet table was private and comfy.. yes ticked all my boxes...

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Oak Lawn, Illinois
“The Best Ribs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

We've gone here a few times. The service is always good. I am on a special diet and they are always willing to work with me especially with no rice/potatoes. We went on a Monday found out that their full slab of ribs are always $12.99 (?) on Mondays. They are normally $18. They truly are fall off the bone and simply delicious. The only complaint would be the salad. Just iceberg letter with the tiniest bit of cucumber. Nothing to write home about.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
South Bend, Indiana
“Try the pork.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Known for it's beef but I prefer the grilled pork tenderloin. Plentiful lean and tasty. The bar can get noisy but I don't mind.

Visited September 2013
“The food may be the only thing they got going for them”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

As we walked in, I could see that the host (a short asian woman) was paying more attention to her cellphone than us. She greeted us ( after we had reached the front desk and stood there for 5 seconds)and sat us. I'm told this is a family owned restaurant by our friendly waitress. I find this funny because the host wore an awfully short dress, and her breasts were quite exposed. What kind of family approves of that? Either way, the waitress brought us decent bread, good soup, and our dinner. The chiken alfredo pasta was delicious, and my wife said the filet medallions were incredible. The price was not that bad either. Overall the place is alright.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Peoria, Illinois
“Meh...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Our experience here was just okay. The service was slow & the menu was smaller than I had expected. The food was decent, but not the quality I would expect from a steakhouse. Probably won't be back.

• Visited June 2013