“Great Time” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Ice Cream
Skokie, Illinois
“Great Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We stopped here on our way out of town today. We went through the parking lot and the Open sign wasn't illuminated but the owner quickly turned it on for us. They serve delicious ice cream. The owner was there and he was nice. Will be looking forward to next summer, as they are closing for the season in a couple weeks.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Outstanding ice cream, excellent service, and a warm atmosphere!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I am an ice cream nut and just love this place!! The ice cream portions are generous and the quality is outstanding! While we were enjoying our treats we actually met the owner, and he is a great guy, and he is all about customer service and the quality of his product.... Thank you!!!!!!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great management and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

I'm from out of state, and my family and I visit the Long Beach/Michigan City area quite frequently during the summer and the trip is never complete untill we stop at Bubbles! The kids behind the counter are always smiling and pleasant and the owner is very kind and professional. One of our first times in, I forgot my credit card and didn't have any cash, and my large family had already began eating their ice cream. He kindly let us go without paying and said just be returning customers. We also have come in right around closing and they showed no sign of annoyance or pushing us out. The ice cream is great, but the people at Bubbles is what makes it such an amazing place.

• Visited August 2013
“Wonderful business!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

I have been going to Bubbles since 2005 and have never had a bad experience! The best ice cream in town by far! Wonderful atmosphere, friendly owners and staff!!! I can't wait to go back!!!

• Visited July 2013
“Fantasticnn, tasteful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Bubbles Ice Cream Parlor is definitely the best place in Michigan City to get ice cream. So many flavors to choose from, all sorts of sundaes, shakes, and pie! I definitely would recommend to anyone visiting or living in the area!:)

• Visited July 2013