“Nice selection of stores!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 3 Shopping in Michigan City
Type: Factory Outlets, Malls, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Located 60 miles east of Chicago, Lighthouse Place Premium Outlets offers a park-like, village setting and is easily accessible as a day trip from downtown Chicago, southwest Michigan and Fort Wayne. South Shore service is available daily via the South Shore Line from Chicago and South Bend. Local Shop & Stay Packages are also available.
Lorain, OH
6 attraction reviews
“Nice selection of stores!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

This outlet wasn't hard to find and it was much better than others I've been to in Ohio. My husband and I found some good deals and even though some stores seemed a little expensive, overall we got some good deals. It was easy to figure out the locations of the stores once you surveyed the layout a bit. I would suggest they put up more directories near the parking lots.

Visited February 2013

SKOKIE
9 attraction reviews
“Lighthouse Place Thoughts”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

This outlet mall is not as high-end as others I've visited. Stores are hard to find in a convoluted arrangement....Stores I like to visit are the Vera Bradley store (new in 2012), Coach and the VF Outlet....my husband likes Tommy Hilfiger. Many other stores do not seem to have outlet PRICES! I think there may be one eating area....public bathrooms are few and far between. Be sure and check the store directory online to make sure they have the store you are looking for before you make the drive.

Visited March 2013
Michigan City, Indiana
4 attraction reviews
“Almost everything you need”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I love that this mall is in my town. I have traveled across the Eastern US and everyone that has asked where we are frome and we say M.C., they all have said, "Oh, is that where that big outdoor mall is?" It seems like everyone knows it....

Visited December 2012
munster in
“NO MORE COSMETIC COMPANY!!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

My sister and our two teenaged daughters went today (2-16-13) t o get the girls some clothes and our usual fix of makeup from the Estee Lauder owned outlet The Cosmetic Company. Every line owned by Lauder (Clinique, MAC, Bobbi Brown, Origins. etc) is in this gem. The store closed 2-14-13 and the sign told us to visit them in Aurora, some 2 hours away. As if! We are totally bummed. Good selection for our girls.

Visited February 2013
Marion
7 attraction reviews
“Love this stores”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I live 3 hours away but whenever I am heading up that direction I try to stop in. They have a naturalizer shoe store that I always walk away with a couple of purchases from.

Visited February 2012