“Very Comfortable Hotel / Excellent Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Summer Splash Package
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Merrillville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Merrillville, United States
“Very Comfortable Hotel / Excellent Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

My daughter and I stayed here during a swim meet in which she was participating. The hotel staff were very helpful! We were able to check in early and use the hotel as a place to relax in between swim sessions. They opened the complimentary breakfast buffet early to accommodate the swimmers as well.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Brittany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Merrillville, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
I'm so happy that you had time to relax during the swim meet and you were able to enjoy the room accommodations early. We were honored to be your host hotel during the North West Divisional Swim Championships and hope to see you all back again soon!
Brittany

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
INDIANAPOLIS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

I was in town to celebrate with a friend turning 40. I arrived and everything was in order. Check-in was perfect! Room was very clean! I couldn't be more pleased! I have never been disappointed with Hampton. I will DEFINITELY stay here again!!

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you so much for your 5 star review! I'm so happy that you had a wonderful birthday celebration with a friend and that your stay was perfect. We look forward to having you stay with us again!
Milwaukee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

The Hampton Inn was even better than home away from home. The accommodations met my expectations, but the service blew my mind. It was as if they were happy I was there. The breakfast experience is 5 star. The service and care sent me on my way with a GOOD MORNING each day. I highly recommend this hotel! There are plenty of restaurants for all price points within minutes. Also any necessities can be found in the vast shopping area down the road. Convenience, affordability, service, and 5 star!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Brittany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Merrillville, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Thank you for your 5 star rating! We always strive to provide amazing service to each of our guests and I'm so happy that we were able to provide you with memorable service each day. Thank you for your recommendation and we hope you will be staying with us again soon!
Merrillville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

The hampton inn Merrillville is always clean, quiet and close to many nice places to eat dinner. The staff is always helpful, the free breakfast is enough, not super fancy but will take the hunger edge off :)

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for mentioning the great service that our staff was able to provide you with during your stay. We pride ourselves on maintaining a very clean hotel and I'm happy that you were able to experience a great stay with us. I hope you choose to stay with us again when you are in the area.
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Wonderfully kind... thoughtful and accommodating staff. Very friendly and helpful front desk attendants! You'll love the staff! The room was clean, plus there is a small but useful workout facility. You'll get a good run in! Breakfast was tasty, they had healthy choices, which is was a must for me!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us partly due to the staff and partly due to the amenities that we offer. We are very pleased with the new healthy breakfast options that we serve and I'm happy that you enjoyed them as well. We look forward to serving you again when your travels bring you back to the Merrillville area.
Indianapolis, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Business Traveler; One night stay; Nice stay at this Hampton; Staff accomodated a late reservation due to a winter storm; Hotel was clean, comfortable; Breakfast quality was disappointing compared equally with other Hampton Inns.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Brittany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Merrillville, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I'm glad that we were able to accommodate you during the winter storm and that you also found our hotel clean and comfortable. Since your stay we have switched to a different food vendor and have several new breakfast options. I hope you will stay with us again and experience the new breakfast choices!
Rosemount, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

Some of the best customer service I have received in years. Staff was friendly, professional, and helpful at all times. I arrived early, and the staff worked at securing a room for me as quickly as possible. During my entire stay, several of the staff remembered my name. The lady who prepared breakfast went above and beyond in her service. I also needed a rollaway bed for one night, and this was secured within minutes. Those who cleaned the room were very thorough. For somebody who travels many times a year, this hotel was a most pleasant experience. I will definitely seek to use this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Brittany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Merrillville, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Thank you for your great review and I'm pleased that you were able to experience our wonderful customer service that the staff loves to provide to every guest.

Been to Hampton Inn Merrillville? Share your experiences!