“Delicious and affordable” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Bloomington, Indiana
“Delicious and affordable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

My husband and I have been to this restaurant a few times. Every time has been a great experience. Food was delicious and affordably priced. Fast and friendly service.

Charlestown
“Wonderful find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

We were in Martinsville and was looking for a place to eat. We luckily went in Indy's. It was a wonderful find! Service was great (we were there during lunch time), the food was amazing!!! Down home country cooked food. I had the Roast Beef Manhattan, which was great. My boyfriend had breakfast. He said it was really good. A friend had the steak sandwich. He said it was great! Another friend had one of the breakfast skillets. She said she loved it. The other friend had a hamburger. Again, no complaints. Warning though........be hungry! No matter what you get you get your money's worth!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Indianapolis, Indiana
“ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Wasn't the worst place to eat but an ok place. I got the meatloaf (I love meatloaf) but after a few bites I just didn't think it tasted very well. Made a comment to the waitress and she kindly helped me out by giving me my meal for free.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Indiana
“Solid Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Came here on our return from Hoosier National Forest - was very hungry and they delivered serious portions! Decent atmosphere, quality food. Would happily eat here again

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Greenwood, Indiana
“Not too bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

a little more expensive than i like but still under 20 for 2. I had dinner and my son had breakfast.

Visited September 2013