“Awful service very slow” 1 of 5 stars

(812) 537-9154
Improve this listing
Ranked #37 of 51 restaurants in Lawrenceburg
Shanghai, China
“Awful service very slow”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Kids were hungry so we stopped here. 15 minutes later lunch arrived . Terrible , cold, not as ordered and v grumpy staff.

Visited March 2013

11% Recommend
Detroit, Michigan
“Messed up order”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Ordered a double whopper with no cheese, got a double with cheese, ordered a swiss and avocado whopper, got a single whopper no cheese. They gave us the wrong order all together and also found a long hair in my french fries.

Visited February 2013
Fairfield, Ohio
“Will never go back”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Waited for 25 minutes in all to order and receive our meals. From what I saw there were 6 people there and only one of them actually trying to work!! It was horrible. I was told not to go there, I didn't Listen.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
“left before waited on”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I wanted a shake so I stopped there. A family of 5 was in front of me. We were the only ones there about 9 pm on 2/14/13. The family before me waited at least 5 mins to have their order taken. After 15 mins I still was not waited on. A worker told another worker who was in the lobby eating to get back to work. She should have went out to her and told her instead of yelling to her from the counter. The girl was not real happy about it. I still had not been waited on or the family ahead of me still had no food so I left.

Visited February 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Love the Pork BBQ sandwich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

All 7 of us ate these during our entire stay in the area. I'm not too crazy about the onion, but the sauce is tops.

Visited August 2012