“1st time here since renamed” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
Guilford, Indiana
“1st time here since renamed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Had dinner here last night with 2 friends. It was rather cold inside but nice. I ordered the sirloin stead and it was good, cooked like I wanted. Service was a little slow but we got everything we ordered and everyone said everything tasted good.So i would recommend as prices are reasonable also and portions good.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

indiana
“Not impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Crowded,noisy place. Tables and booths too close. Service was very lacking,food arrived late and not very warm. We had a part of 8 and none of us liked the food. By the way, it is now called Mavericks. I would give the same poor rating.

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Lawrenceburg, Indiana
“Terrible birthday dinner!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

This place was horrible! My father came from Seymour Indiana an hours drive to take me out firndinner this past February (bday was the 14th) we went on Feb 17th. We ordered the Ribeye steaks which were bland w no taste what so ever... The steaks were cold the side veggies were as if they were made of wax and the bread was stale ! The only decent part of the whole dinner was the cheese and chips we ordered as an appetizer and which came moments before the meal. When we confronted the mgt. with our comments/complaints/concerns it was as if he wasn't very knowledgeable nor concerned about it. He did comp off our to go order we placed for my fiance which were boneless wings which also were bland to taste! I will NEVER EVER be wasting my time nor money in Eben trying the place again! I would rather spent the money (or had my dad) treat me to a home cooked steak on the grill from Kroger's and me myself fix the sides than to waste anything going back here! Hope no one else has our experience there but its just not my place of choice!

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Lawrenceburg, IN
“Eh, not "wowed"”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Nothing really floored us...pretty much just glorified bar-type food. I had the Chicken Dinner, which supposedly comes with two grilled, boneless chicken breasts. Well, if you want to call two tiny strips of undistinguishable grilled chicken boneless breasts, uh, okay. My wife had the Reuben with fries and corn on the cob. She said it was ok, but nothing to write home about.

The gal who waited on us was very nice, and the service was fine.

For the most part, nothing impressed us to the point of HAVING to go back, but then nothing was so horrible as to keep us away. It's sort of like it's "just there."

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Evansville, IN
“Called Mavericks now”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food and a good staff. Name was recently changed for some reason; not sure about the staff... they were extremely cheerful, helpful and hard working but seemed to not know where everything was or how some things work. Overall worth every penny

Visited June 2013