“Best burgers” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Lawrenceburg, Indiana
“Best burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Gigantic Angus burgers with creative toppings galore. I loved the barbeque topping and thick-cut fries.

Visited March 2014

indiana
“I had a great burger.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

I've wanted to try this place for quite a while. I am so glad I finally made it here. I had the Lawrence Burger with the garden. It was perfectly cooked. The garden was fresh. And the cooking show was entertaining. I can't wait to return.

Bloomington, Indiana
“Decent burger”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Ate here once. Will return. The burger didn't stand out. Looked better than it tasted. The bun was fresh. It will stand up well to the array of sauces they have. The meat was flavorless which was disappointing. They did not ask how I wanted it cooked (medium) and served it well done which may have contributed to the lack of flavor.

The men's room had no soap in the dispenser. The cooks were guys so that was also concerning.

In summary, this place is good, but has room for improvement.

Lawrenceburg, Indiana, United States
“Excellent burger - staff could use some training”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Went on Saturday afternoon, only seats open were at the bar which is OK, because our group wanted a cocktail & burger anyway. The Lawrenceburger burger is an excellent choice, juicy and delicious. Kind of messy, but that is what a good burger should be anyway. What we didn't like was the TV selections - it was Saturday afternoon but the staff had on re-runs of Modern Family. We had to ask three different times to get the TV turned to college football. It is a bar after all.
We do recommend this place to everyone who enjoys a good hearty burger

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

My Father and I went to the Lawrenceburger hungry for a good burger. We weren't disappointed! It is a nice small bar/pub/diner atmosphere with a mix of old and new decorations that work really nice. The only downside I didn't like was the TV at every booth.

When it came to the food we were more than satisfied. My father ordered the "Lawrenceburger" since it was advertised as the best burger you'll ever have. And he agreed, the best burger he ever had! I ordered a burger with chipotle sauce and cheese. It was very good! The best part about the burger is the very light buttery toasted bun.

If you are ever around Lawrenceburg and have a burger craving, you have to find the Lawrenceburger!

• Visited August 2013