“Safe family fun” 5 of 5 stars

Cincinnati
15 attraction reviews
“Safe family fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Took the kids there on New Year's Eve for some tubing. It was our first time there and it was great. Easy parking, purchase tickets, picked up tubes and made it to the first hill in about 15 mins...fantastic. They had three types of hills but there was not much difference between them. They were safe, fast and fun. I am 6 foot 230 and had no trouble....and with my size I haul on the slopes. After we used our two hour ticket we got some hot coco and French fries to warm up. Tasted good and cheap. Lift costs were $25 per person and food was cheap. Two hour lift pass was enough as it was cold....but you can get 3 hours for an extra $5. The whole place was clean, friendly and value. We loved it and will be back.

Louisville, Kentucky
23 attraction reviews
“Fun Tubing!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Went w/ some friends for College Night Tubing back in Feb. It was a lot of fun! I was impressed at how many lanes they had for the tubing (wasn't expecting that many), but I'm glad they did bc it was pretty crowded. The lines went fast considering how many people were there though. Loved how a giant conveyer belt thing took you to the top, it's all the fun minus the work! The workers were really cool and friendly, they'd let you do basically whatever you wanted.

We all ended up having a great time, the slopes turned solid ice at night, so you pretty much FLEW to the bottom.

The only thing that I didn't like was the amount of small children, while that is not directly the park's fault it would maybe be nice if kids had to be above a certain age after say 10pm. It was just more of a safety thing for me because the kids will run in front of you and cut off everyone with their tubes dragging behind. Again, not something that would even remotely ruin the trip, but just a suggestion.

Visited February 2013
Fort Wayne, Indiana
43 attraction reviews
“Great place for beginners!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

There are several places within a few hours that we considered going for our first attempt at snowboarding. However, I chose Perfect North Slopes because of the fact that you get free lessons with all lift tickets. So, after I rented my gear, we took part in a free group lesson. The lesson was very informative and helpful; however, the instructor was a bit rude. He was trying to be funny by making fun of me and some of the other patrons and how ridiculous we looked, but I just kept thinking how annoying this would be if you were a particularly sensitive person who is likely to quit at things that are difficult.

So, I really didn't appreciate the rude comments, even though I realize they were meant in "fun". Nevertheless, I still had a really good time. We practiced on the safer areas and we went on the beginner hill a few times. We also took part in the free tubing, which was alright...but I certainly wouldn't pay extra to do it.

All in all, Perfect North is a bit pricier than other locations of a similar driving distance from us. However, I felt it was worth a bit more money to get a lesson so that we would stand a better chance of not killing ourselves :)

Cleveland, Ohio
“Best time yet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

We had the best time at the slopes. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express near by and it was by far the best experience for our family. The kids enjoyed the pool after a long cold day at the slopes and the breakfast was plenty. We look forward to coming back to the slopes in January and we will stay at the Holiday Inn Express.

Hazel Green, Alabama, United States
“Perfect Place to Learn, Friendly Town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Took my 7 year old to Perfect North Ski Slopes in Early December 2013. The training slope as PERFECT for beginners. The slopes offered just the challenges for all ski levels, for those who are not hard core skiiers. But for those as well, there are some places that are satisfying. The food in the lodge was excellent and great prices (not gourmet, but good food at fair prices) while the security level of the Slopes seemed adequate. Ski instruction is free at the top of every hour for all levels, and going on a weekday is the perfect time to go. I will return.