Had actually reviewed before stay but did not book as we decided to just wait until we got to Lawrenceburg to see what we could find as my Mother, sister and her husband were staying at the casino. This was one of the first hotel's we encountered and found it was very close to the casino. Donna the lady at the desk was great, got us checked in with no difficulty. The room was very spacious and clean and we loved the location of the room. Room was very quiet and although by the laundry room was still quiet. Loved the fact it had a microwave and a fridge. We chose one with a Jacuzzi. The problem with this was the Jacuzzi did not work. Called the desk and the young man immediately came up to the room to see what the problem was, ended up calling in a maintenance man who found that it was a quick fix, which he corrected. Thank you to him as he had to come in from his home which when I asked how far he lived and he told me 15 min which does not sound far away but when you add 15 min in and out plus the time it took to figure out what the problem was makes it probably an hour or more , but even with this said he was so polite and friendly and efficient. Kudos to Holiday Inn for hiring such polite, efficient staff. One of the great things also is a shuttle bus runs from hotel to hotel picking up guests going to the casino and also gives you a ride back to your room. The only complaint I have is I did not realize that taxes in Lawranceburg were so high as room price was 149.00 but found when I checked my credit card charges I had 182.00 pending for this stay. Called hotel to inquire why this was and was informed that they put a 15 dollar hold for incidentals and with the taxes it came to 182.00. I was told that the incidental charge would be removed but still the room will end up costing 160 something dollars which would have been nice to have known, even though we would have still taken it. That is the only reason I did not give 5 stars for the stay. Will more than likely be the hotel we stay at on our future trips to Lawrenceburg.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Lawrenceburg - Cincinnati Hotel Lawrenceburg
- Holiday Inn Express Lawrenceburg - Cincinnati Hotel
- Holiday Inn Lawrenceburg
- Lawrenceburg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel Lawrenceburg. Looking for a fun yet convenient place to stay? You found it! We're just 13 miles to the Cincinnati (CVG) Airport, and with coffeepots/microwaves/mini-fridges and free wireless high-speed Internet in all our rooms, it's the perfect place for the business traveler to stay. But who wants all work? We're only 1/4 mile from Argosy-Hollywood Casino, one of the most popular riverboats in the world. The Creation Museum is 7 minutes from us and we have packages available. For more excitementThe Lawrenceburg Speedway is just 1/4 mile away. Looking for something more physical? Perfect North Slopes is 5 miles away and offers skiing, tubing and snowboarding. Bring the kids! There's also Indoor Go-Kart Racing which is only 1/2 mile away and with our indoor heated pool the kids are sure to stay busy. Don't forget, breakfast is always complimentary at Holiday Inn Express! and check out our Smart Shower...besides our coffee, it's the best thing to get you going in the morning! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Lawrenceburg - Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.