I visited over the Labor Day weekend, 2013. Stayed from Wednesday through Monday, visiting family. This is a comfortable, on-the-road hotel, but nothing fancy place. Very clean and seems to have been updated. When entering the room, you notice the marble vanity top and sink. Very nice! There are also marble slabs in the shower and a curved shower curtain, making the shower experience seem modern and refreshing after a day (or two) on the road. Queen sized bed was more than comfortable with plenty of pillows per bed. Couple of Mehs: Our refrigerator didn't work on arrival. I didn't mind the first night and asked for someone to come up the next day. The next day, after a couple of reminders, the fridge was kind of fixed (meaning, I don't travel much, and don't know if these things are supposed to do more than just chill a can of Coke or something), but it worked for the rest of our stay. The other meh was the A/C - the unit was (a little/kind of) loud and the room really got cold (turn it down! you say). Well, turning it down never really helped. However, there were plenty of soft, fluffy blankets on the bed to compensate. The staff, every one, was very friendly and accommodating. I would recommend this place to anyone staying in the area. I'm not a casino person, but the Hollywood Casino is right down the road. I'd stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Lawrenceburg - Cincinnati Hotel Lawrenceburg
- Holiday Inn Express Lawrenceburg - Cincinnati Hotel
- Holiday Inn Lawrenceburg
- Lawrenceburg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel Lawrenceburg. Looking for a fun yet convenient place to stay? You found it! We're just 13 miles to the Cincinnati (CVG) Airport, and with coffeepots/microwaves/mini-fridges and free wireless high-speed Internet in all our rooms, it's the perfect place for the business traveler to stay. But who wants all work? We're only 1/4 mile from Argosy-Hollywood Casino, one of the most popular riverboats in the world. The Creation Museum is 7 minutes from us and we have packages available. For more excitementThe Lawrenceburg Speedway is just 1/4 mile away. Looking for something more physical? Perfect North Slopes is 5 miles away and offers skiing, tubing and snowboarding. Bring the kids! There's also Indoor Go-Kart Racing which is only 1/2 mile away and with our indoor heated pool the kids are sure to stay busy. Don't forget, breakfast is always complimentary at Holiday Inn Express! and check out our Smart Shower...besides our coffee, it's the best thing to get you going in the morning! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Lawrenceburg - Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.