Despite the fact that the building and decor has not been updated since sometime in the 80s, the hotel and rooms are appear very clean.
Right off of I-65 on 26. Very close to many restaurants. Purdue campus is 10 minutes up the road.
Again, decor is very dated but their are some great modern amenities including: flat panel tv, small fridge, and coffee maker. The beds feel new and are very comfortable!
Warm small town service. They called our room 15 minutes after we arrived to make sure all was well - very refreshing.
Very well valued for similar classes hotels in the area. Least expensive in its class.
Great hotel with many things to do. There is a bar/restaurant, pool, and indoor water park all connected. If you are okay with hotels that are a bit dated but clean, then I definitely recommend this hotel for a night or two while visiting the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive 6-story Hotel situated at junction of I-65 & State Road 26. The Best Western Lafayette Executive Plaza and Conference Center is Lafayette's 'diamond in the rough'. An 'English Inn' atmosphere is portrayed throughout the property, from our warm cozy lobby to our elegant sleeping rooms, the 7,000 square feet of banquet and meeting space and award-winning Hour Time Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Lafayette Executive Plaza & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lafayette Executive Plaza Hotel Lafayette
- Best Western Lafayette Executive Plaza And Conference Center
- Lafayette Best Western