Stopped there last Sunday after INDY 500. Friend and I were in dire need of a clean bathroom and shower after 4 days of camping at the track. The shower didn't drain so we had to shower in ankle deep filth. The toilet did not flush and the chain fell off. We rechained it and got it too work enough for the night. I complained in the morning since we were there only 1 night and was too tired to care while we were there. The front desk lady offered me nothing for the inconvenience. But I didn't ask for anything either. Other than the plumbing the hotel was fine and beds were very comfy. The restaurant HOUR TIME is overpriced and terrible. The only plus was the waitresses were cute, and service was OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive 6-story Hotel situated at junction of I-65 & State Road 26. The Best Western Lafayette Executive Plaza and Conference Center is Lafayette's 'diamond in the rough'. An 'English Inn' atmosphere is portrayed throughout the property, from our warm cozy lobby to our elegant sleeping rooms, the 7,000 square feet of banquet and meeting space and award-winning Hour Time Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Best Western Lafayette Executive Plaza & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lafayette Executive Plaza Hotel Lafayette
- Best Western Lafayette Executive Plaza And Conference Center
- Lafayette Best Western