“Nice microbrew tuckes away in downtown Lafayette!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lafayette Brewing Co.

Lafayette Brewing Co.
Improve this listing
Ranked #42 of 198 restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: American
IL
“Nice microbrew tuckes away in downtown Lafayette!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Nice selection of beers. We did not eat as we had other plans, but the menu had a very nice selection of food. Good atmosphere. Bar was seperated from the dinning area and they had a lot of space for larger groups. Will def go back for more beer nad food!

• Visited January 2013

64% Recommend
Maui, HI
“LBC is Good to Go”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Lafayette Brewing Co. is an established brewpub in downtown Lafayette. They deliver decent beer and decent pub food. This is a good place to go if it's important to your group to sit down at a table and order some food and beers. It's not going to blow anyone away, but at the same time it's unlikely to disappoint. Cracked pepper fries are truly the best. They also occasionally host excellent live music upstairs, which is definitely worth attending if you get the chance. In Lafayette, we don't get many chances!

Visited December 2012
Lafayette, Indiana
“Great Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

The burgers and beer are great. Orders were taken quickly and we were served quickly. The only thing that I wasnt pleased with was the parking.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Traverse City, Michigan
“Excellent beer !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I recently visited LBC after the Purdue/Penn State game (I am a Purdue graduate). For some reason I never visited this restaurant/bar when I was a student but I am glad I stopped by as an alumni.

While the atmosphere was low key there was definitely a buzz of energy flowing throughout the place. I sat in the bar area (I had originally only planned on drinking). I ordered up a flight of all 10 of their brews and was pleasantly surprised that the samples were served in 5 oz glasses. The entire flight was only around $ 11.00. There beer was absolutely delicious; I ended up ordering a pint of their stout after I finished the flight.

After drinking I got hungry so I ordered the spicy shrimp tacos, and no joke, they were spicy ! All in all the food was average.

Overall, I enjoyed my experience at LBC (mostly due to the beer). I would definitely go back but only to drink. The central, downtown location makes it within walking distance to other downtown Lafayette bars.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
West Lafayette, Indiana
“Local Brewery always Gets my support”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

LBC does a great job of keeping their beer brewing and hospitality evolving with interesting brews, offerings, and menu updates. They have a glorious upstairs space that can be used for events and a large seating area that keep wait times minimal!

Visited October 2012