“Amazing Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 198 restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: American
“Amazing Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

If you're a picky eater like me, you know that its hard to find places you like. However, the food here is always cooked to perfection. I usually get the crispy fish sandwhich. Although it usually falls apart its absouletly to die for. Not to mention the service is 9/10 amazing.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

91% Recommend
Darlington, Indiana
“Best salmon ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

I was not really eating solo. A friend took me out for my birthday. I did not expect to have such a wonderfully delicious meal. The salmon was perfectly cooked and seasoned. I've never had better. The whole meal was wonderful and I look forward to the next time ... and there will definitely be a next time!

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Camden, Indiana
“Fresh fish! Amazing Salmon plus perfect steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

One of our favorite places for dinner in Lafayette. The salmon is the best I have ever had, and they cook excellent steaks. Service is always good. The kids love the cotton candy shirly temples. We haven't had a bad meal here and we have been here 30+ times.

Visited August 2012
Remington, Indiana
“Lunch at O'Charley's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

always enjoy their curly fries and like to take the grandchildren along for an outing when we go shoppingnear tippecaonoe mall.

Visited July 2012
“Surprised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

We stopped in on a whim .. what a delightful surprise. Great food - 2 for 20 large portions. My husband and I had to both take home leftovers. The food was excellent, service was excellent, and we will be back :)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere