“Wonderful” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Lafayette
Lafayette, Indiana
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Great location near many restaurants. The room very clean with a comfortable bed and pillows. Pets were free which is always a plus! I was surprised at how nice the room was for the price we paid! Great value. I would definitely come back here!

• Stayed May 2014
rri62, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lafayette, responded to this review, May 10, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Red Roof Inn, Lafayette. We're so pleased to hear that you found our accommodations to be well suited to your needs. Your feedback is very important to us as we strive to give every guest the best experience possible. Thank you so much for being our valued guest. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

~Red Roof Lafayette Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Worthington, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

This Red Roof was in the perfect location, close to food and walkable to Wal-Mart (easy to grab everything that I forgot for my trip). Room was extremely clean and bed was comfortable... will definitely be back next time I am driving through Indy.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
rri62, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lafayette, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
It's our pleasure to be able to provide you with a good stay at a good value to meet your needs. Thank you for your comments here. It really helps your fellow travelers to know what they can expect when they visit us. Please come see us again anytime you're in need of a room in Lafayette.

Columbus, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

The Red Roof has really made incredible strides over the past few years. This hotel, like many others within the chain, was updated with modern furniture and amenities. My room was clean and really comfortable. The staff was also really nice, friendly and helpful. All in all, a great value.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
rri62, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lafayette, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. After all the work we've done to improve our facility, comments like yours are so rewarding for us! We really appreciate when our guests go on their way with such nice things to say. Everyone here truly loves to make our guests feel welcome and well cared for. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with your fellow travelers. Please call on us anytime your travels bring you to our city.

Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I recently stayed at this Red Roof Inn with a few of buddies during a guys trip to a local beer festival. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly and the location offered great access to the highway, restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Red Roof Inn, Lafayette. We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our accommodations to be well suited to your needs. Your feedback is very important to us as we strive to give every guest the best experience possible. Thanks for being our valued guest. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

It's been several years since I've stayed at a Red Roof, and I was impressed with this location. The room was clean and had an updated vanity area. The staff was friendly and accommodating. I would stay here again.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Jasper, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Tell you what have stayed many places over the years and never have I been well taken care of or felt like home. I had to take my daughter to camp 5 hrs away then I decided I didn't want to drive back but I had a problem I had my buddy with me my Boston Terrier. I didn't want to stay at a dive if you know what I mean. So I seen Red Roof looked inviting so I stopped out front went in ask how much a room was and if they excepted pets. She told me sure do are home is your home. She told me they only had 1 room left the deluxe sweet but she was going to give it to me for the regular room rate. Everyone was so friendly and inviting. Thank You plane on looking for a Red Roof every were I stay.

Room Tip: Clean and friendly
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We're so glad you had such a pleasant stay with us! Thanks so much for coming here to share it. We really appreciate when our guests go on their way with such nice things to say about us. Everyone here loves to make our guests feel welcome and well cared for and we love when our efforts get noticed. We would be very pleased to see you back the next time your travels bring you to our city.

Lafayette, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

The Red Roof Inn in Lafayette, Indiana has a friendly, helpful staff, clean rooms and comfy beds, great value for the price, good location near shops and restaurants and just a few minutes from Purdue. Highly recommended.

• Stayed April 2014
rri62, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lafayette, responded to this review, April 27, 2014

Red Roof Lafayette Team

Been to Red Roof Inn Lafayette? Share your experiences!